Hey I am looking for a new amp and I have been very interested in the Bugera line. I play music like 311, Incubus, Avenged Sevenfold, All That Remains, Breaking Benjamin, and also some jazz. I was wondering which of the bugeras would be best suited to this style. I would have right around $550. Any help would be greatly appreciated...thanks
The best revenge is bettering yourself-Zacky V

311 Freak of the Bass Militia, PM Nutter_101 to join!
The 6262 or 333 would probably work great for both of those, I'd go check them out and decide then. Either will do those bands well.
Quote by progbass
right Metallica is a given. Personally I like to pretend the bus exploded and killed them all in '86.

GUITAR PEDALS FOR SALE
Being a fellow Sevenfold fan I'd have to agree with the above post about the 6262. I'm not sure the pricing but I think the head alone was just under $500 when I tried it out. If you don't have a cab or the money to get a cab then I'd suggest the V22 which you can get from Guitar Center for $350. Definitely try before you buy though.
Could the v series do the high gain stuff? The 6262 is better than 333 at a7x?

Yeah I was impressed by the V22's distortion channel. There are some videos on youtube of people rockin out on them that you can check out.

The 333 will get you that sound but I tried out both and felt that the 6262 has a better tone to my ear. But if your only option is a 333 then go for it.
I'll give them all a shot...thanks a lot