I really need new strings for my Schecter Damien-4. I play melodic metalcore and was wondering what gauge strings I should get, and any suggestions on what exact strings or brands to get. Thanks
I use Dunlop Heavy Stainless Steel Strings.
Damn it! Disable can't use disable to disable Disable's disable because disable's disable has already been disabled by Disable's disable!
I presume you tune your bass down? Get some really thick strings! Thicker is better
Baaaaaaazz
For what tuning?
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Ernie Ball Power Slinky bass strings or Ernie Ball Hybrid Slinky Bass Strings Is what I would go with Guages (.055 .075 .090 .110) I play alot of Tool Chili peppers and avenged sevefold and these strings sound amazing IMO I play a Music man Stingray w/ Seymour Duncan pickups and power slinkys (055 .075 .090 .110)and my Eppiphone w/ EMG 35Hz pick ups and and Hybrid (55 .075 .090 .110).
what is your tuning?

I play in D standard with Ernie Ball Regular Slinky 5 String (50,70,85,105,125) and they have pretty good action.

Also, do you want clack on your frets when you play or total high action? Cause i have no fret clack and i like it that way.
GEAR:

Ibanez GSR205FM

Trace Elliot GP7SM 200watt bass combo
My Les paul stays in Drop D Sting Ray usually goes anywhere from A(Chevelle) to stand. for some chili peppers.
Can you get really heavy 6er strings?

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

I use Ernie Ball Power Slinkys on my 4 string and Regular old Ernie Balls on my 6 string. I like them the most because they don't decimate my fingers.
Quote by JagerSlushy

Black people play bass.
Quote by isabiggles
Nevermind, that's a stupid pun for Australian pyromaniacs.
Just forget I said anything.

Quote by mac_attack
THE PURE SEXUAL THRILL!!!!
And stuff...

^^^
On playing bass.
Gear:
ESP B-206SM
Behringer BRX1800H
Acoustic B115
Asher Custom 2x10