hello Pit, i'm new here, so cut me some slack (or not)
anyways
There's this girl in my class, and i'm not sure whether I like her, or even better, if she likes me...
We've been in the same homeroom (6th-8th grade-current grade) and i used to have a huge crush on her in 6th grade, i was gonnna ask her out, but she ended up dating a friend *cough-douchebag-cough*. Then 7th grade came and i still had that crush on her. I kind of helped her with her other boyfriend, who happened (and still is) an awesome and funny friend. Things kinda went downhill though when i confessed to her and found out something that deeply hurt my feelings. So we basically "ignored" each other for a month or so, and it felt really awkward whenever i tried talking to her- our conversations wouldn't last for more than 10 seconds :r,,,
And it was even harder since we both attended the same after school program where we got to do stuff with music :x... But things got better-
I decided to change the way i viewed life after something amazing happened, and my first goal was to fill in that empty void between us. I started acting more friendly, and i started to joke around with her, or flirt-whatever. One day, as the afterschool teacher guy left me, her, and another girl-friend alone to do an important project, i pretty much progressed in terms of our friendship thing. She even told me how she felt safe with me there, and my other friend agreed unanimously. -
8th grade now- we're good friends, we joke around a lot, and i'll eventually catch her looking/staring at me. We used to walk to lunch together, and she would come running towards me in the morning when her school bus arrived.
So now i come to my point, I don't know whether she likes me or not, so any advice would help a lot
(sorry if it's too long )
dude...

same old, same old. if you never go for it, you'll never find out! Ask her what your relationship means to her. basically, just try to subtly find out if she;s interested in taking it further or not.

there's no right or wrong answer, seriously, its all on you buddy.

good luck!
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Kitty-madness
We used to walk to lunch together, and she would come running towards me in the morning when her school bus arrived.

any chance this girl you have a crush on is a golden retriever?
Remember through sounds
Remember through smells
Remember through colors
Remember through towns
-Modest Mouse, "Novocaine Stain"
Go to the relationship thread, dude. Read up on some of the signs that a girl likes you. and ask them.
Quote by witchhammer
you, sir, are terrible.

I'm finding new ways to make the same mistakes,
putting my dreams onto paper and then folding them into planes,
then I let them go because when in Rome,
I set fire to what I love the most.

Friendzone...you're screwed buddy.
"This is Sierra-259, you got Spartans on the ground, sir. We're not going anywhere."

Fender Partscaster

Vox AC4TV

Korg Pitchblack Tuner
TC Electronics Nova Repeater
Electro Harmonix Big Muff Pi
MXR Micro Amp
EH Holy Grail Reverb
This happened to me a while back.
Dont worry go for subtle friendly hugs every once and a while.
If she hugs back and kind of buries her head in your arms, shes in love with you too.
If she sort of just softly hugs, she could have feelings for you, keep trying.
If she rejects you, no way.
Quote by Pat_s1t
This seems too ackward for me. Plus it's hard to type on an iPod feel.

Doublecwutididthar?

ololololol
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by NoLaurelTree000
any chance this girl you have a crush on is a golden retriever?

I laughed quite hard
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
Sorry for the negativity but in 8th grade You're not special to anyone alot of girls cant keep their eyes on one guy. Sorry man but just stay freinds with her till high school then go for it.
If you seriously think there is something special keep thinking bout it then go for it.
If you ask her, or do anything weak like that, you will seem immature. Be romantic and ballsy. When the moment feels right, throw her a kiss. Atleast try putting your arm around her. Don't say "hey uhmm do you like me?" The key to being successful with women is to have confidence, and here's the easiest way to do that. With everymove you make, remember, you're not the one who GETS to hold her hand, she's the one who GETS to hold YOUR hand, or have your arm around her, or kiss her. YOU are the one who is LETTING her be near you, you don't have to show it, but don't do things in an asking manner, do them in a taking manner. If she doesn't have feelings for you, don't push it and loose a good friend. Sorry to say but it sounds like you could be pretty deep in the friendzone, but who knows.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by Stoner stone
If you ask her, or do anything weak like that, you will seem immature. Be romantic and ballsy. When the moment feels right, throw her a kiss. Atleast try putting your arm around her. Don't say "hey uhmm do you like me?" The key to being successful with women is to have confidence, and here's the easiest way to do that. With everymove you make, remember, you're not the one who GETS to hold her hand, she's the one who GETS to hold YOUR hand, or have your arm around her, or kiss her. YOU are the one who is LETTING her be near you, you don't have to show it, but don't do things in an asking manner, do them in a taking manner. If she doesn't have feelings for you, don't push it and loose a good friend. Sorry to say but it sounds like you could be pretty deep in the friendzone, but who knows.

Now that i think about, it does seem like i'm in her FZ... time to get out- sort of, in a way,,,
Quote by chaoticfables
Relationship thread.

Do this ^

*reported*
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.
Just ask her, you're only like fourteen. Seeing as your friendship has been off and on and it's going good now why not ask her?

But seriously, you're only like fourteen... I promise that if it doesn't go the way you want it to it will blow over soon.
I've decided that my signature is terrible. I'm open to suggestions.

Click me, or I'll die.

# Un-nominated in UG Top 100,
Quote by Pat_s1t
This seems too ackward for me. Plus it's hard to type on an iPod feel.

Doublecwutididthar?

OH NO YOU DI'NT FOO!

Mmmmmmhmmm!

EDIT: Didn't see the *reported* disregard my post.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by NewsoftheWorld

Guys, looks like we've got a /thread.
---

"L'esclave parfait est celui qui croit être libre."

---
Quote by Stoner stone
but don't do things in an asking manner, do them in a taking manner.

Isn't the technical term for that called 'rape'?
Quote by NewsoftheWorld
took the words right out of my mouth.

It never fails, if a girl is treating you like just a friend and makes it clear that you're just a friend, then you're just a friend. A girl is not going to come to you with all her relationship problems and show you all her crazy, inner thoughts if she feels like there is any potential.

That being said, you're in 8th grade. Seriously, in about... say... 6-7 years, when your relationships actually start to matter, you'll look back on this and say "wtf was wrong with me"
Last edited by al112987 at Nov 23, 2009,