god ..uh ..
pls anyone tell me what is the letters on fret board mean like A B C D E F G # ..
?

and what i suppose to do with it?

and is there is anyway to keep all that letter and it's places on fret in my MIND !!!!?

its changed it's place every chord minor-major ..damn- :C

and .. should i know all of scales? i heard about its a key of perfect solo :C god ..

PS .. - im student N there is no time to get teacher ..so-- i wake up early in MID night - for 3 h to teach my self :C .. so pls help me--
If I read this right you want to know what scales you should learn, and the notes of the neck amiright ?

Well, the first scale you should learn is the major/minor scale.

The notes of the neck are in alphabetical order starting on the lowest note that string will make(while in tune). Here starting from the open postion, then the first fret, followed by the 2nd fret, then the 3rd fret, and so on, and so on

E-F-F#-G-G#-A-A#-B-C-C#-D-D#-E (the E sting [the thinest one])
B-C-C#-D-D#-E-F-F#-G-G#-A-A#-B (the B string[the one above the E])
G-G#-A-A#-B-C-C#-D-D#-E-F-F#-G (the G string[the one above the B])
D-D#-E-F-F#-G-G#-A-A#-B-C-C#-D (the D string[the one above the G])
A-A#-B-C-C#-D-D#-E-F-F#-G-G#-A (the A string[the one above D])
E-F-F#-G-G#-A-A#-B-C-C#-D-D#-E (the low E[the one above A])
then at the 12th fret the notes start all over again, but this time they are an octive higher

*The # symbol means the note is sharp, and if you look the notes E and B dont have a sharp.

I'm not sure if I ansered your question or not, so feel free to pm me.

Hope I helped .

eDit:Here this is a lesson on the major scale,
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/scales/major_scales_explained.html
and here is one on basic music theory.
http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/lessons/for_beginners/learning_music_theory_the_beginning.html
Last edited by redneckrebel at Nov 23, 2009,
Asked the same question in a different thread yesterday...please use that thread.

Gear:
Partscaster/Tele into a bunch of pedals, a Maz 18 head, and a Z Best cab.