Im stuck between either getting a classic white Gibson 67 factor x flying v or getting a fender american vintage 62 jazzmaster in classic sunburst. I play blues, alternative, grunge, and hard rock. THANks
REASON FOR STARVING ARTISTS
I need money! why? my guitar is 1050 and i only have 350. Figured. What? You're a musician, you always need money for a new instrument. Ah that makes sense
OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
get a flying v... i'm tired of seeing fenders...

GUITARS CURRENTLY USED
Ibanez RG7621
Ibanez RG121
ESP LTD H-400
any other particular reason? like tone wise?
I need money! why? my guitar is 1050 and i only have 350. Figured. What? You're a musician, you always need money for a new instrument. Ah that makes sense
OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
get the fender. they are more versatile and in my opinion they are a better value.
thank you for making sense
OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
anyone else?
OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
I would get the fender. They are better suited for different genres of music, and personally I like the feel of Fenders more.
--Blink-182 is back--
R.I.P. James "The Rev" Sullivan
---> Llama's are cool.
Stay (Sic)

thats true i have a VG strat and it plays like a dream. i love fenders
OMNOMNOMNOMNOM