Is there a different name or somesort for capos that encloses the neck partially (by partially, I mean having the pressure of the capo only on the upper/lower strings, instead of enclosing all of the 6 strings)?

I've been looking around for them and by far I haven't seen one in the local stores (where the hell).

Sorry if this has been posted already. Searched but to no avail

Thanks in advance
You could try not putting the capo on all the way, or is you have one of those trigger capo's:

You could flip it over and use the short end for an Amaj or Esus4 chord.

also, look up a "third hand capo off ebay"
I ain't racist, but fuck black people! - Michael Richards

Nigga please - Al Sharpton

Nigga please - Me