Hey,

I'm putting some new pickups in my lovely Vintage VS6 over Christmas, and hopefully getting a new amp. Anyway, I play alot of Pop/Punk Rock in my band but I also like to play Metal by myself or when I jam with mates. So, my question is:

Can the Hot Slag do Metal well?

or

Can the Steam Hammer do Pop/Punk rock?

My live rig consists of a TSL/MF 4x12 Cab
Recording amp is a TSL122 combo

Sadly, neither of the amps belong to me, but I use them for anything important. Any help is much appreciated.
have you tried emailing the company? you won't hear any bad things about their product (as you might on a forum), but if you're set on them, they should be able to tell you which will do the tones you want best.
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
^This, Irongear are quite helpful
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly