Since theyve deleted the ones on here, i cant find any anywhere. I got another user to send me a few but i was wondeing if anyone else could send me some? Would really appreciate it
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
Ultimate Guitar received a takedown notice from the copyright owner claiming that the user submission was an infringement of their rights. In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act we have removed the submission as requested by the owners.

That means: no.
Quote by webbtje
That means: no.

I mean if anyone has downloaded and saved them
MY METALZ YOUTUBE CHANNEL

Quote by angusfan16
Okay UG where's my refund and free xbox. I need It for my 80 yr old grandma. She needs a new flower pot
That means UG can't approve of people just giving them out to you if it is itself barred from distributing them.

Delete the thread.
^Come on man,
Ultimate Guitar received a takedown notice from the copyright owner claiming that the user submission was an infringement of their rights. In compliance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act we have removed the submission as requested by the owners.

We're not allowed to submit them but ts is asking to get tabs via pm or something. I personally don't think this would be much of problem.
Quote by zappp
emad I'm gonna ban you, seriously.