hello my fellow UG brothers(and possibly sisters)
I would like to say ask this question after a little story i am about to tell you all

about 2 weeks ago the computer i am currently typing in broke down and i was very sad i could not torrent/download any new music into my ipod. i became very sad but waited patiently until the next. 3 days ago i got a it up and running again and i started to try and download my 5000+ songs again. yesterday while i was doing my daily exercise(i always listen to heavy stuff to keep me pumped) I came to a conclusion that i simply do not have enough metalcore/hardcore/post-hardcore/ect. music and i became very unhappy with this

so im here in UG asking all of you what you guys would recommend. im open to any suggestions but I would prefer bands such as August Burns Red, Austrian Death Machine(also AILD), Gallows, and especially A Day To Remember.
Urgh.

Recommendation thread.

But I think you should go to the Hardcore forum instead. Use the recommendation thread there, it's right on top.
If I took this cigarette and put it out on you...

...would you love me?
How about August Burns Red, Austrian Death Machine(also AILD), Gallows, and especially A Day To Remember? Have you tried them?
I recently got into Arsonists Get All The Girls it is so tight check out the Game Of Life.
If you're not listening to parkway drive get on the train.
Stray From The Path, For The Fallen Dreams, Glory of this, Mikoto, The Color Morale, Oh,Sleeper, Architects (UK). But serious Checkout Arsonists Get All The Girls