Hi Guys,
i have an POD XT which worked for many months but now i don't know what was happen...
When I press the On Button, nothing happens
I have the original Line 6 Adapter. I bought it used for about a year. Any Advice?
THANKS!!
"Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours." - Dave Mustaine
Try and find another adapter and test it out. Check for frays and kinks in the adapter
^ sometimes the display is on, but only for one second and that don't happen anymore... I live for 1-2 Days without the Pod now : (
Thanks already for your tip!
"Buckethead is probably twice as good a guitar player as me and Slash combined, and can stand having fried chicken rubbed up against his face all night for a couple of hours." - Dave Mustaine
any more advice?
I had a GNX3 that the ground part of the power socket was bent and wouldn't make contact. Make sure the power plug has a snug fit.
What other Adapter can i use??
On the Line6 Adapter there is that: "AC/AC Adaptor Input: 230V AC 50Hz/Output: 9V 2000mA" Still don't know which Adapter i need
I live in Europe.
THANKS.
If you take the adapter to a store they might help you find a substitution, actually any adapter works as long as it inputs the exact amount the thingy needs. Im using my POD Pocket with an universal adapter which i can switch between different volts.

For what you just said try looking for a 9V adapter that is european made because you know that theres different electricity in there and such.
"RAWR WIRES >:O"
One more kiss... One more touch...
I miss you, wont you hug me just one last time?

Twitter!!~ Follow Re-follow :P