Poll: Whats your D/R Ratio?
Poll Options
View poll results: Whats your D/R Ratio?
More dates than relationships (7:3)
14 18%
All Dates, no relationships (7:0)
3 4%
Even Date to Relationship ratio (3:3)
34 43%
Neither (Sadness) (0:0)
20 25%
Does my hand count? (9001:1)
9 11%
Voters: 80.
Dunno if this has been done, but what is your personal ratio of people you dated to people who you have called your girlfriend/boyfriend?

For example, if you've dated two different people, and your currently going out with the 2nd one, your D/R Ratio is 2:1

Myself, I have a One Shot, One Kill, situation. That is, the first person I dated is my current girlfriend. D/R = 1:1

so....

have at it, pit.
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon
3/3. I don't date girls if I'm not 100% sure I'll get a relationship with them. I do stuff with other girls thoigh, but I never wrap it up as a date.
Oh, you wouldn't want an angel watching over
Surprise, surprise, they wouldn't wanna watch
dating a girl = relationship to me... anything more then one night is borders on being considered a relationship.. :P

so i would read your question as one night/ relationship to which i would reply.. lost count/ 15
Last edited by pepsi1187 at Nov 23, 2009,
Quote by The_Casinator
3/3. I don't date girls if I'm not 100% sure I'll get a relationship with them. I do stuff with other girls thoigh, but I never wrap it up as a date.

I agree with you, man of Lego.
By reading this magnificently and wonderful, adjective-filled signature, you have just wasted approximately 7 seconds of your life.
Im european so the whole date thing doesnt realy aply. However if I replace date with "women pulled on drinking excursions" it would be 7:3
multicolour random messge!

FAC 13
"The hacienda must be rebuilt"
I've had no relationships............
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by _T_H_R_I_C_E_
Dunno if this has been done, but what is your personal ratio of people you dated to people who you have called your girlfriend/boyfriend?

For example, if you've dated two different people, and your currently going out with the 2nd one, your D/R Ratio is 2:1

Myself, I have a One Shot, One Kill, situation. That is, the first person I dated is my current girlfriend. D/R = 1:1

so....

have at it, pit.

I love Dying Fetus!
Quote by BassisticT
My Ex firlfriend once shaved my butthair... A day later my butt looked like Freddy Krugers Face >.< Couldn't sit comfortable for like 4 Days.

Quote by Sir-Shredalot

Not sure what is worse the fact they watched a bbc drama series or they downed ethenol
I've dated a lot more girls than I've been in relationships with. I like to meet as many people as possible and only pursue something more if I've met someone that really knocks me on my ass emotionally. It doesn't happen much, but when it does it sucks and is awesome at the same time (depending on how she feels hahaha).
I've never really been sure what dating actually means. I've taken a fair few girls out for drinks, or lunch before, but I've only had one - and current - girlfriend. The others it was just a matter of friendship.

The whole dating thing doesn't apply as much here in Britain, I think.
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
Quote by xMetalJohnx
I love Dying Fetus!

*insert laughoutloud what mango*

I said that in a sniper sense of mind (curse you Call of Duty!)
Currently Looking For:
NES: Zelda (Gold Cart), Metroid, Ninja Turtles Series
N64: Mario 64, Majora's Mask, Harvest Moon