Hey friends!

YouTube - Hedras Ramos - Carol of the Bells (The Holy Gift of Shred)

Carol of the Bells is one of the songs that I arranged for this small project that I worked for this 2009 Christmas' season. I chose 5 of my favorites carols and did some arrangements to them.

The idea of this album came out of the song Silent Night that I produced for a big popular Christmas event Guatemala, so my dad and I decided to do a small album with carols and we did the whole album in just 10 days because we also are working on my second solo album and we want to finish it asap so we can take it to NAMM 2010.

The name of this Christmas album is: "The Holy Gift of Shred", and the songs are:

We wish you a Merry Christmas
Little Drummer Boy
Silent Night
Joy to the World
Carol of the Bells
This album will be available very soon at Hedras Ramos | New Sounds | CD Baby, iTunes, Amazon, etc.

I want to thank all the musicians who played on this album: Helbert Arias (Keyboards), Juanpi (Bass), my Dad (Bass), Phil Robertson (Drums) and our good friend Ed Maina (Sax).
This album was produced by me and co produced and engineered by my dad Hedras Ramos Sr.

Last but no least I want to thank YOU for your support and also want to give you my best wishes!
Have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
God bless you all!
Hedras Ramos
I liked the video. However, I would be actualy impressed if you didn't have the hair band on the strings to cover up messy playing
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
Quote by pigeonmafia
I liked the video. However, I would be actualy impressed if you didn't have the hair band on the strings to cover up messy playing

i doubt he needs it but why do twice as many takes just cause of some overtones.
congrats on doing so well on guitar idol last year dude i really liked this.
I don't mind using it for recording, just when doing a video, it looks like you need to use it :/
ProTone Pedals: Attack Overdrive
Fractal Audio: AxeFX 2
Engl: Fireball 60
Zilla: Fatboy 2x12
Carvin: DC700
Carvin: Vader 7
Schecter: KM-7 MKii
Schecter: Banshee 8 Passive
Jackson: DK2M
The video was kinda cool. Wasn't impressed but I'll give ya props anyhow.
" When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."-Jimi Hendrix
Quote by stephen_rettie
i doubt he needs it but why do twice as many takes just cause of some overtones.
congrats on doing so well on guitar idol last year dude i really liked this.

Thank you very much!
I appreciate it!
Cheers.
Quote by pigeonmafia

For sure! it's better without hair band, but there are some techs where the hair band helps a lot, if i'm doing just pentatonic stuff or avarage stuff i dont use that thing, but this video has some nice licks where the hair band is a good friend !! haha
cheers