I know a lot of crap like this probaly passes through here but please it would be really amazing if you could help me

I entered a guitar competition for RTé last april and got through . The show will start airing on 27th November but only 1 of the 16 contestents get shown every day . On the 27th of november the voting starts and you can go to www.rte.ie/theguitar to vote , you can also watch the 16 videos and interviews there just in case your not bothered to watch it on RTé 2

The site isn't properly working at the moment but hopefully by the 27th it should . I ask that you PLEASE vote for me -Luke Pepper .

The prize is a Fender Rory Gallagher Replica Stratocaster worth €3000 .

PLEASE VOTE ,

Thanks a million , - www.rte.ie/theguitar
Luke
Vintage ICON Peter Green Replica Les Paul
Epiphone LP Standard
Marshall JCM2000 DSL401 (New Valves )
Boss TU-2 & SD-1
EHX #1 Echo
Quote by The_Casinator
I have a headache, I don't feel like voting. Also, the site doesn't work.

Like i said it wont be fully up until the 27th
Epiphone LP Standard
Boss TU-2 & SD-1
EHX #1 Echo
Quote by slashfan189
Like i said it wont be fully up until the 27th

Maybe by then I will have lost my headache, and I'll vote for you
What I meant was, I'll vote for the best, and if that's you then alright. I'd be pretty pissed if someone not as good as me won because they had an internet forum help them.

Fender Telecaster w/ GFS Lil' Killer
Jet City Pico Valve

Quote by Chaos-Serenade

The fretboard is dry because it is more than likely made in China.

I wonder how he came to this conclusion.
Lyrics
Inside the back
Walk with me
Reign, Rain

Call me Drew
Quote by AngryGoldfish
When is it on RTE2? I'll watch it (and then decide if I should vote for you or not)

Not exactly sure , they have been very dopey about it , Its like one contestant per week day at 6.20 i think , rite before "home and away" . I let you know
Epiphone LP Standard
Boss TU-2 & SD-1
EHX #1 Echo
Quote by slashfan189
Not exactly sure , they have been very dopey about it , Its like one contestant per week day at 6.20 i think , rite before "home and away" . I let you know
Cheers.