Poll: Sex while parents are home?
Poll Options
View poll results: Sex while parents are home?
Yes
167 50%
Yes, if they're asleep
89 27%
No
78 23%
Voters: 335.
Page 1 of 3
Hi pit. So my special male friend thinks it would be hot to have sex while his parents are home. I, however, think it would be weird, as well as stupid. I was willing to consider it if we were sure they were asleep, but I'm pretty sure he wants the thrill of them being able to walk in at any second. So what's your opinion on sex while parents are home? Poll coming soon.
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by rosamamosa
Hi pit. So my special male friend thinks it would be hot to have sex while his parents are home. I, however, think it would be weird, as well as stupid. I was willing to consider it if we were sure they were asleep, but I'm pretty sure he wants the thrill of them being able to walk in at any second. So what's your opinion on sex while parents are home? Poll coming soon.

^_^
+1000 profile views.

i think its stupid though
Quote by wonderflap
You had to put a penis option.......

The results are now nulled due to this being the pit.... The home of penis watch wearers.

Quote by TheChaz
Rust in peace invented food
he sure is one legit dude
don't let it get to your head

ಠ_ಠ
I do it all the time.
Yeah, now you're gonna die wearing that stupid little hat. How does it feel?

Help me to live.

I make custom guitar wiring harnesses and I'm pretty damn good at it!
I've done it before.
I throw myself into the sea,
Release the wave,
Let it wash over me
To face the fears, I once believed
Tears of the Dragon, for you, and for me...
Quote by StewieSwan
My dad is ALWAYS home, so i never had much of a choice

Tell your dad to get a job.

This is Larry The If you click him, he will give you magic powers.
srsly.

If you are not willing to die for the perfect s'more, Then you don't deserve a s'more at all.
Quote by rosamamosa

Done it at both my now ex's place and my place while the folks were home... as long as you're not a screamer and it's not too close to any major meal you should be all right.
R.I.P. My Signature. Lost to us in the great Signature Massacre of 2014.

Quote by Master Foo
“A man who mistakes secrets for knowledge is like a man who, seeking light, hugs a candle so closely that he smothers it and burns his hand.”

Album.
Legion.
that's messed up. go shag in a forest or something, so he can still feel like evil knievel, but there will be no chance of mum seeing his dong.
SUPER BOWL XLVIII
D E N V E R B R O N C O S vs. S E A T T L E S E A H A W K S
Quote by divinorum69
Its only hot if they are in the same room watching, now if they join that would be weird.

Ha, they could offer pointers

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

it kinda depends on how much of a taboo sex is in your family. i know a guy who puts on his radio every time he has sex so his parents know they can't come into his room.
I'M A COWBOY
Me and my gf do on sunday mornings usually if she stays over, even when my mum and dad are awake and in te kitchen.
It really doesnt make it any hotter or not, just make sure theyre not the type of parents who walk into his room without knocking.
Quote by boreamor
Ah very good point. Charlie__flynn, you've out smarted me

People
should
smile
more

crit4crit on 'acoustic 1 (with piano)' here

Rate my playing skills please.
As someone who has been walked in on by their parents while doing the deed I can say that the potential embaressment is definately not worth it. I wasn't that my mum was pissed off when she walked in on us, it's that I still haven't heard the fucking end of it from her.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
It's cool, just don't make a habbit out of it. I found out the hard way that you'll get used to it and you both forget you can't make too much noise...
That is so hot that I am slightly aroused.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Actually whats weirder is they should assume you two going in a room alone together is a knock first zone.. so if they walked in then they are kind of lousy parents... they aren't using common sense :S
Meh, I'm totally down with getting handsy with my gf in the parent's house when we're back on break, but I wouldn't feel comfortable having sex in my house, but a lot of this is due to the layout of the house itself, too easy to get caught in the act.
HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYY YOUUUU GUYYYYYYSSSS
Quote by Gunpowder
That is so hot that I am slightly aroused.

:|
what if you walked in on (y)our son?
Looks like someone woke up on the wrong side of the cake this morning!

yeah, that's an inside joke. i made it different colors and sizes to be obnoxious...
Quote by IDread
As someone who has been walked in on by their parents while doing the deed I can say that the potential embaressment is definately not worth it. I wasn't that my mum was pissed off when she walked in on us, it's that I still haven't heard the fucking end of it from her.

icwutudidthar
Sometimes you can't avoid it, I lived for awhile with my girlfriend in her parents house so there wasn't really a choice. As long as you're quiet enough that they can't hear you, and as long as you don't think about it, it's fine.

I mean your parents probably never had the common decency to refrain from f*cking while you were in the womb, so compared to that, it's nothing.
i've had sex whilst my family have been home, just have slow tender sex to keep the noise down, also the naughtiness of it is a big turn-on for my girlfriend, and for me
Gear n Shizz:

Washburn X50 Pro
Epiphone Korina Explorer
Line 6 Flextone III 75w
I used to **** with my parents home all the time when I was in high school. My parents just told girls to make sure they parked in the driveway so they didn't get a ticket at night when they slept over and would just let us be all night
Done it with my mum in the house, it doesn't make it any hotter, opposite if anything cuz I tend to worry about it. When she's asleep is fine though. Was scared of waking her up cuz we were kinda shaking the room a bit, and we were just next door. Ended up fine though
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by SteveHouse
TS.ProfileViews += 9001;

COMP SCI
Gear: Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
Epiphone Les Paul Standard (plus top)
Traynor YCV50 BLUE
Peavey Blazer
Zakk Wylde Signature Wah
EH Small Clone
MXR Distortion 3 (III)
Quote by thewho65
^ Do I have to say it?

"SON, I AM DISAPPOINT."

Really?

I'd probably give my son a high five. Assuming he isn't boning some ugly bitch.
Page 1 of 3