Effects
Dimebag wah
carbon copy
evh phase
blackstart ht-duel
holy grail plus
electric mistress stereo
dd-20
yeah, if you're in standard, tune the low E 6th fret to the open A on the next string up.

then tune the A string to be in pitch with the Eb string, 5th fret, and tune as normal, relative to the notes.

then after all that, either tune the low Eb string 7th fret to the open Ab of the next string up, OR open tune the Eb down to a Db using the 3rd string (Db) as an octave guide.

or just use a tuner.

but in essence, you want Eb/D#, Ab/G#, Db/C#, Gb/F#, Bb/A#, Eb/D#, but you can say/write either as they are both different, yet correct terms for the same note.

hope that helped.
Stud_Muffin, everything is good until "but in essence", shouldn't it be all the note you said but 1 tone lower ?

Sorry, maybe I didn't understand well, i'm French,
or tune to Eb standard, then drop the low E to C#, thats way i do it. only music i play under that though is disturbed, so i dont use it often.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
Quote by Cherry_09
sweeet guys but a site says, all the strings are 1 and a half step down? this is what confuses me

Drop C# is drop D tuned down a half step. So the low E string is tuned down one and a half steps from standard pitch, and everything else is just down one half step from standard pitch.
Though they have answered your questions, i just want to say, kick ass choice of music.
Quote by Cherry_09
sweeet guys but a site says, all the strings are 1 and a half step down? this is what confuses me

That would be C# standard, would it not be?
I am a Stephenist
Quote by captain_jack
Drop C# is drop D tuned down a half step. So the low E string is tuned down one and a half steps from standard pitch, and everything else is just down one half step from standard pitch.

thanks a lot man