Hello, just wanted to know two things, one if it is possible to put a pickguard on an esp eclipse, and 2. if the snow white model ages to get a light yellowish color.

On ebay there is one for 775 buyout, and i am thinking of buying it maybe if i can put a pickguard on it (white LP shapes dont look good without a pickguard imo) and if it ages like the gibson white LPs. I really like the Vintage black model but after being outbid so many times...I might just consider getting this one.
Also, last night i was the only bidder for 800$ on a VB esp eclipse II for 4 days... last 20 minutes some guy bid for 850$ with an incremental bid of 1100$... (i would have to bid 1110$ to win, but if i dont then he only pays 850$)

But i made his life a bit worse by bidding 1090 on purpose, meaning he won (I was not going to bid 1100 for this used guitar with a bit of scratches, when i could get a better version for that much) but he had to pay 1100$ lol, if he was prepared to outbid me that much, might as well make him pay an extra 250$.
cool story bro.
Quote by satanicgurrl
Is this amazing? Could it be?
This newly posted mp3

Quoth the server "4 0 3"

Official Gain Wh0re

Gear:

• ESP LTD EC-1000 Black Cherry
  • Hartke LH500 Full Stack
  • Line 6 Pod HD Pro
This is why you wait until the last minute to place ebay bids anyhow. I'm sure you could put a pickguard on it, might have to modify it a bit and drill some holes, etc. Can't say about the aging.
Quote by Justice4AllOne
fretz is absolutely right.
To your first post, yes, you can put a pick-guard on anything. You might just have to cut your own pickguard. On the second part (vintage aging), I believe it does, but it depends on the paint type.
To your second post, that's needless spam.
To your third post, that's even needless-er spam.
Second post was not spam, just did not want to add as a really long edit, As i am elaborating on why i would not just want to wait to buy another VB EC II, 3rd post was minimal spam >..>

EDIT: Thank you btw, just that I was not sure in the wiring etc. did not want to drill anything i would regret drilling >.>
Quote by rawd
Also, last night i was the only bidder for 800$ on a VB esp eclipse II for 4 days... last 20 minutes some guy bid for 850$ with an incremental bid of 1100$... (i would have to bid 1110$ to win, but if i dont then he only pays 850$)

But i made his life a bit worse by bidding 1090 on purpose, meaning he won (I was not going to bid 1100 for this used guitar with a bit of scratches, when i could get a better version for that much) but he had to pay 1100$ lol, if he was prepared to outbid me that much, might as well make him pay an extra 250$.

****s sake I hate people like you...Seriously you have nothing better to do with your lives other then push up auctions? Yeah you must be awesome, have a cookie.

And yes you can put a pickguard on it as for the aging issue I'm not sure if any of the original BMF SW Eclipse's have gone too a yellow but I wouldn't think it would be happening any time soon.
^why are you ragging on the dimebucker?

depends on what you would regret drilling. i personally wouldnt want to add a pickguard that wasnt there on a guitar that costs that much. but i understand you feeling like LP models should have pick guards.

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Quote by rawd

I ****ing hate you, sir.
Quote by Mad Marius
DBZ guitars, love'em. Especially their Les Piccolo model.
Quote by SYLrules88
^why are you ragging on the dimebucker?

LOL not ragging on it man I love it through my spider, don't get why people would waste so much money on BKP when they can get a better tone for cheaper.
You hate people like me?

Sorry but I was the only bidder for 5 days or so, and then the last 20 minutes he decides to outbid me by incrementing for 1100, he was prepared to pay that much so why not let him?
Quote by rawd
You hate people like me?

Sorry but I was the only bidder for 5 days or so, and then the last 20 minutes he decides to outbid me by incrementing for 1100, he was prepared to pay that much so why not let him?

Maybe because thats how ebay works and you're a sore loser?? Do you need to suck on your mom's tit for a while, too?

I'd assume that you can put a pickguard on an Eclipse. As for the aging part - I may be wrong but I think that has more to do with the clear coat than the paint itself.
Sore loser, well I would not call it that, but it may have been sorta douche w.e I agree, but do i regret it, HELL no lol. He's prepared to outbid me by so much money, let him pay it
Quote by SW1000
Great story.

Thanks bro, I worked hard on it