They appear to be long plates. Labeled "The Fisher" In a yellow font:
THE FISHER
FISHER RADIO CORPORATION NEW YORK
MADE IN U.S.A. AAM (The first A in AAM is hard to make out)

With the numbers as such on the side of the logo:

Grey font (different font)
12AX7
U.S.A

No GE etching that I can see. Not sure what else to look for. Notice the shiney "O" or "halo" getter at the top? Interesting little things. Kinda nuts that great sound can come through such weird little artifacts of the age of the Great Acid Wave.

Anyone have a clue what I might have here? I have 6 (only need 4) and 2 of them test mediocre (and sound noisy anyway.)

Just wondering, thanks!
Agile 2800 Baritone (Crunchy Rail bridge/Fat Pat Neck) or Douglas WRL 590 -> MXR Super Comp -> -> MXR M108 EQ -> Peavey 5150 212 (Eminence Redcoat Gov) or Bugera V5
dunnow, but this might be of some help
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Didn't you see my title? I'm an epic question askerer! I always google first. I'm guessing The Doctor is out.
Agile 2800 Baritone (Crunchy Rail bridge/Fat Pat Neck) or Douglas WRL 590 -> MXR Super Comp -> -> MXR M108 EQ -> Peavey 5150 212 (Eminence Redcoat Gov) or Bugera V5
Take this to GB&C IMO. Not that it shouldn't be here, but there's a couple tube hounds over there that may help.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
Take this to GB&C IMO. Not that it shouldn't be here, but there's a couple tube hounds over there that may help.

Unneeded, but thanks tons for that. I got the answer on The Boogie Board!

Sylvania long grayplate, that's exactly what they are. Sylvania long grayplate are consistently among the very highest gain of any 12ax7 ever made. My preference is for the ones with yellow Sylvania labeling and say 12ax7 ecc83 7025, those three designations are etched stacked on top of each other with USA etched vertically along the side of the stacked designations. Despite their stout construction, they can become pretty microphonic after a lot of use. Huge bottom and bright top. They do the mid scoop thang well.

I'll say this. They are ****ing awsome with my Solid Metal for heavily scooped brutal sounds. I am completely amazed right now. I put the combo amp back together so I could really hear the sound (had been testing all my tubes) and it's sooooo freaking sweet. I really need to get a good mic preamp and computer input thing going so I can record some clips for your ear's pleasure. Not that I'm a good guitarist, just the sound is so freaking amazing.

Can't wait to get the vintage USSR el84 tubes to round out the setup, as they are also said to be ideal for scooped metal nastiness.

Thanks anyways, maybe this thread will be useful for another searcher. I'm so happy with what I got! 6 tubes for like $100!
see marty on the marshall boards, he's a wizzard at tubes
tone slut

Mesa Boogie Mini Rectifier
jet City 2112 Combo
Gibson SG Standard
Gibson Les Paul Studio
Fender Classic Vibe Telecaster