hey guys i am looking for bands with autotune vocals. heres the list i have so far and i wanna know more.

This Romantic Tragedy
Attack Attack!
Somersault Sunday

im looking for bands not Hip hop artist.
Not meaning to be rude or anything but why would you want bands who need autotune to sound good?
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
Old Hellogoodbye used it a lot, but they've stopped recently. Owl City use it extensively, but he keeps it smooth so there are none of those obnoxious peaks and stuff.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by guitar_rules311
Not meaning to be rude or anything but why would you want bands who need autotune to sound good?

The band's he's talking about use it for effect, not because they can't actually sing.
Quote by emoboy027
Is fingering an emo chick that likes yoy and that has fallen in love with you is it wrong to you to finger her during lunch outside in front of everyone at the high school? would you not care or lol even wish it was you?

Youztoobz
MIDI Magicalness!
Quote by nashawa
The band's he's talking about use it for effect, not because they can't actually sing.

Oh. I haven't heard any of the bands he listed so I didn't know
last.fm
Quote by rockhard182
*opens happytimeharrys head* *finds nothing*

what a ripoff

Member #18 of the "Claudio Sanchez is God" Club. PM stepco12345 to join!
i could be wrong, but i feel like i read on this forum that the guy from blink... the obnoxiously high voiced one... uses an autotuner (but i think that's more because he sucks and tries to hit notes he can't)...
What's that rapper's name.. AKON I think. It kinda sounds like he dabbles a bit in Auto-tune, but I could be wrong. His songs are fantastic, so I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he's just a tremendous vocalist. Rap on.
A power bigger than the pain.