Poll: Who does it? Is it feminine?
Poll Options
View poll results: Who does it? Is it feminine?
I do it, and don't give a **** what your homegirl says
15 11%
I do it, but i'm a woman so its all good in the hood
5 4%
I don't do it, thats for bitches
67 49%
SPECIAL BEAM CANNON
51 37%
Voters: 138.
Page 1 of 2
Hey guys, just enjoyed a nice shower. Whenever, I get out of the shower, I wrap a towel around my head. Idk why exactly I do it, but its mostly to dry my hair. And it makes me a feel a little like this guy. Some people have told me that its something that only women do. I being a man of medium to long length was surprised and shocked at this. So who does it?

Goodness gracious me!
Lets see here. No. It's to prevent excess dripping and you take it off shortly after.
Goodness gracious me!
Special Beam Cannon!!
What is this that stands before me?

Figure in black that points at me...

FUCKETH THINE SELF
Special Beam Cannon!!
Quote by slafoo
Lol I love the fact you use the word majestic to describe titties... it's as if there are hundreds of titties majestically frollocking in a meadow somewhere *drifts off*
My hair's too short for that. I get out of the shower and within 5 minutes it's dry
MY GEAR:
PRS SE Custom 24
Jackson DKA7
Gibson Explorer
MESA/Boogie Express 5:25
BOSS GT-100

BOSS TU-2
Dunlop Cry Baby Classic
BOSS NS-2
VOX Joe Satriani Ice 9 OD Pedal
VOX Joe Satriani Time Machine Delay Pedal
Ernie Ball Strings
V Picks
I'm pretty sure that putting a towel around your head is the leading cause of loss of testicles among men in the modern world.
Quote by Bizarro
...I being a man of medium to long length was surprised and shocked at this...

Uh huh..
Can't say as I do it though.
LTD SC-608 Baritone
Schecter 007-Elite
Epi. Les Paul Standard
Jasmine SC312
Boss NS-2
Boss TU-3
Peavey 6505+

www.behaviourmusic.com
It's kind of womanly...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
yea i thought it was only girls who did that.......actually i still think girls are the only ones who do that.
I don't, because I have short hair, like men are supposed to.
BTW TS, if you put the towel round your head, what are you using to dry your vagina?
Last edited by MightyAl at Nov 23, 2009,
Sure, that's womanly, but it's badass if you have hair long enough to put in a pony tail.
However, if you let a woman put it into a pigtail, then you're back to missing a pair.
Pros
- no water on bathroom floor
- no dripping water when you walk into your room and listen to nevershoutnever
- comfort
- makes you feel like piccolo
Goodness gracious me!
Quote by Minkaro

Myth busted.

Real men don't call their kids Dweezil or Moon Unit.
Quote by MightyAl
Real men don't call their kids Dweezil or Moon Unit.

Yes they do.

Because he knew that just by having his DNA in them, they would be able to get past the stupid names and carve out careers of their own.

At least Dweezil did. I have no idea what Moon Unit does.
Ofcourse I don't wrap a towel around my head, you silly girl. I have to use them all to wrap up my penis.

...in my dreams
Quote by Minkaro
Yes they do.

Because he knew that just by having his DNA in them, they would be able to get past the stupid names and carve out careers of their own.

At least Dweezil did. I have no idea what Moon Unit does.

An actress, apparently. Not talented enough to change her name, though she did drop the 'Unit' part.
TBH, he could have just called them John or soemthing, they would still have been trading on the surname.
So he did it because he's a knob.
Pi Pi's Splashtown Ftw
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Quote by MightyAl
An actress, apparently. Not talented enough to change her name, though she did drop the 'Unit' part.
TBH, he could have just called them John or soemthing, they would still have been trading on the surname.
So he did it because he's a knob.

If I'm being perfectly honest, I'd much rather be called Dweezil than "Apple Blossom," or whatever it is the twat from Coldplay called his daughter. Anyway, I'm actually not a huge Zappa fan, so I'm not going to go mad over the argument.

Anyway, long hair =/= effeminate. Sure, there's loads of girly looking guys with long hair, but there's plenty of masculine guys with long hair. This guy, for example:

If anybody mistakes him for a girl, then they seriously need their eyesight checking.
Quote by Minkaro
If I'm being perfectly honest, I'd much rather be called Dweezil than "Apple Blossom," or whatever it is the twat from Coldplay called his daughter. Anyway, I'm actually not a huge Zappa fan, so I'm not going to go mad over the argument.

Anyway, long hair =/= effeminate. Sure, there's loads of girly looking guys with long hair, but there's plenty of masculine guys with long hair. This guy, for example:

If anybody mistakes him for a girl, then they seriously need their eyesight checking.

I never said long hair was effeminate. It's just not manly.
Quote by Minkaro

Quote by NotFromANUS
"Don't brutal your sister, Timmy!"

last.fm
I have done it... kept my hair out of my face (back when it was long) while I was shaving
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
SPESHUL BEAM CANON but really I don't do that because I don't have long enough hair right now, even when I do I don't do it because I always just dried my hair by rubbing it with a towel.
I put one around me neck. Kinda like this except less angry and less boob.
hello
Quote by opc100
I put one around me neck. Kinda like this except less angry and less boob.

Less boob, but you still have boobs?
seems like you are the Ug'er who get's drugged tonight my friend.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
I have long-ish hair (for a guy, at least), so I pretty much have to do it

I usually end up pretending I'm the Elite Krew from Counterstrike

SO I guess all those biblical stories (sampson) about guys whose strength came from having long hair are just BS, then?
Nobody is SUPPOSED to have hair like anything. There's no rule, only peer pressure, and what we have come so see as SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE in our society.
And what you do with your towels is your own business, 'nuff said.
I would probably do it, because my hair always drips everywhere and wets my shirt and everything in the vicinity, but alas, i do not have the ovarian knowledge of how to perform the towel wrap.
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
Quote by MightyAl
I never said long hair was effeminate. It's just not manly.

My friend here begs to differ.

Explain to me what is not manly about that.

Also see: Vikings.
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
If I don't keep it wrapped up in a towel for a little while then my hair is wet all day. Even with the towel I can't wear a tam on the days when I wash my hair because its damp all day.

Also I don't see how its a particularly girly thing to do anyway. It dries your hair off for fucks sake its not a fashion statement.
"We must become members of a new race, overcoming petty prejudice, owing our ultimate allegiance not to nations, but to our fellow men within the human community."
- H.I.M Haile Selassie I
Last edited by IDread at Nov 24, 2009,
Page 1 of 2