So I recently broke up with my girlfriend. And before anyone decides to throw "emo!" "fagot" and that in here, we were together for 2 years and this was very unexpected. I was kinda fine at first, but lately it's been getting to me a lot. And 99.9% of my friends are like the people that the song "My War" is about: The kind who act like they care and will come to you for help, but won't help you when you need them. Yeah, the douche bag kind.

So I totally need people to talk to. Either just to talk, to cheer me up, or to talk about how rediculously stupid relationships are.
Yeah, I've had friends like yours. And breaking up sucks, especially long relationships because you have to try so hard to get used to being single. And if you've been dumped, it's especially hard because the other person is likely to already be looking for someone new. It really sucks.

Seeing as I am just unbanned, I will be nice for you! GO do some stuff you like. You will grow over her. Just go on with your life and don't stop living because of some girl!

SEE MODS NO NEED TO BAN ME AGAIN
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Did you do it because those noobs at MW2 keep killing you?
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Quote by DimebagLivesOn

You know, for a guitar forum, there are a lot of horribly incompetent people on here. If you're going to make a smartass comment over a serious issue, then you really need to get a life.
Quote by DimebagLivesOn

I see what you did there
Quote by Neo Evil11
Seeing as I am just unbanned, I will be nice for you! GO do some stuff you like. You will grow over her. Just go on with your life and don't stop living because of some girl!

SEE MODS NO NEED TO BAN ME AGAIN

They're still going to ban you. The mods on here are rediculous.
Quote by Nirvana00125
They're still going to ban you. The mods on here are rediculous.

psst they are listening.

dude, you can't talk like that about the mods! They are good for us, especially Nelsean!!! No need to say stuff like that!!
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ