Here's a question that's been torturing me today Pit. I'm sure we've all seen the M&M's commercials? If given the opportunity, would anyone else have sex with the green M&M? I would, and I'm wondering if I'm the only one.
Attachments:
images.jpg
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
Anyone that says they wouldn't is a liar.

Just kidding, that's weird.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
I'd ****in eat her, she'd totally dig that.
I want to work in revelations, not just spin silly tales for money.I want to fish as deep down as possible into my own subconscious in the belief that once that far down, everyone will understand because they are the same that far down.
No, I don't like fatty's.
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
What? No!

WHAT?!?!

It's candy, it has no tits, or ass, or vagina, or any appealing aspect whatsoever, except that it is delicious.
Last edited by crazy8rgood at Nov 23, 2009,
might be kinky...
Warning: The above post may contain lethal levels of radiation, sharp objects and sexiness.
Proceed with extreme caution!
Quote by crazy8rgood
What? No.

WHAT?

It's candy, it has no tits, or ass, or vagina, or any appealing aspect whatsoever, except that it is delicious.

If you rub them they get wet and then you can find a hole!
Jezus, never did a m&m?
Quote by Carmel
I can't believe you are whoring yourself out like that.

ಠ_ಠ
Dude, if you youtube her, I swear to God, you'll freakin squirt.
Quote by el-ECTRO
If your child can breathe, suspect drugs. Only people who breathe take drugs. People who cannot breathe still can, but it is increasingly difficult.
when M&M's get wet they lose their color and i don't like the idea of my dick turning green
I'M A COWBOY
I'd let her melt in my mouth...not in my hand.
"When sh*t becomes valuable, the poor will be born without assholes."
been there, done that

>.>

<.<
So that with good courage we say, “The Lord is my helper. I will not fear. What can man do to me?”

-Hebrews 13:6
Quote by archangels666
Zing!

As for me, I'd only go as far as oral.

Lol, reminds me of "stick job" from Family Guy