There are a lot of creative people using Ultimate Guitar to invent, create, blow off steam, ect.... Back in the day, we were able to have our own opinions and people read and replied with opened minds. Now, it has become some sort of adolescent game. As soon as anyone posts a thread that the "UG Brats" don't like, they "report" it.(more like whine and stamp their feet like children) It is always the same six people, too. Let us vent and argue and see if our opinions stand against other peoples' opinions. But no, someone always gets pissy and cries because someone made fun of their SRV lunchbox, or "that game sucks" so I don't want to see that thread because it might upset me.............. that's what this is about. I want to see some support on this. Its not just me. And if this gets reported and deleted, It just proves my point. UG Gods, you know the usernames of the Tattletales, please do something about them. Thank You
"Oh no, when I break the rules someone reports me. Who can I blame this on?"
Quote by dimarzio77
And if this gets reported and deleted, It just proves my point.

No. No, it doesn't.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
Quote by dimarzio77
UG Gods, you know the usernames of the Tattletales, please do something about them. Thank You

How do you think this whole thing works...? People report things and they automatically get closed?
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Who are you??????
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by BK202
Why don't you share the names of these tattletales?

This.
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
Threads get closed if the mods don't like them.

Mods don't like threads if they break any of the rules, or if they're just plain ****ing stupid.

Mods close such threads.

Sounds to me like TS has created one too many rule-breaking and/or JPFS threads, had them rightly reported and closed, and lo-and-behold is now whining like a little bitch about whiny little bitches (who actually aren't whiny little bitches).

Here's something to make you feel better TS :

*reported*

You'll feel better because now you know it's not just those people.