Im selling my 6 string ibanez soundgear bass.

I brought it new for £529 in july and played it a couple of times but after a while i grew to dislike it and now i need money im selling it.

im selling it for £450 as it has a VERY small chip in the paint next to the input jack (unoticable unless you look carefully)(caused by bad aim i'd imagine :P)

Pm me for more details and i can provide pics if needed
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?

Are you confused? You have like 5 genres mixed into one thing. Who's the dude with the lisp rapping? because I bursted out laughing.
ive reduced the price to £429 ONO now anyone interested?
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?

Are you confused? You have like 5 genres mixed into one thing. Who's the dude with the lisp rapping? because I bursted out laughing.
Nope sorry i need the cash
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?

*Final bump*

im looking for £350 for this bass now and ill throw in the gigbag it came with
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?

Hey man I live in London. Would you mind if I have a lot at it?
Been in Japan since August, no fucking money left!
Quote by GaijinFoot
Hey man I live in London. Would you mind if I have a lot at it?

do you mean look? lol

Come on guys its a bargain.....
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?

come on guys.... £350 or a trade for a 5 string of about the same price.....make me a offer
Quote by nebiru
Is this your music?