Heavy!! Ha damn man that was epic riffing\m/ Keep it up!!

o btw i use Drumkit from Hell to lay down drum tracks and I use AcmeBarGig for the amp sounds. Yeah it turned out pretty sloppy because I was in a rush to upload it lol. I got another song up do you mind crittin' that too?

Cheers!
Last edited by v2a2n2g2 at Nov 23, 2009,
Shit man, that's ****ing epic. Am I right in guessing you guys are fans of BTBAM?
Nice song. Riffs and melodies were great, they're varied and interesting. A very complex song, good job on that. Liked the jam part at around halfway in, with the keyboard. Added a very progy feel to the song. Bass solo after that part was sweet. However wasn't crazy about the vocals, I hate screaming and growling. The part with the singing was good though. Not sure if the part near the end fit right, it was very interesting though. But overall it was awesome, great job.

C4C? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1233594
OH LAAWDDYY!!!!
I listened to a bunch of your songs and they are awesome! In this one though, i particularly liked the little jazz interlude. You guys are great. I'm interested to see how live shows work though. Do you just cut keyboards out or something?
Quote by turd_ferguson
[0:17] If my parents knew I was part of a group who celebrated christmas by drinking cough syrup they would probably cry

WEATHERER, the greatest band ever.
Quote by benx3000
I listened to a bunch of your songs and they are awesome! In this one though, i particularly liked the little jazz interlude. You guys are great. I'm interested to see how live shows work though. Do you just cut keyboards out or something?

We actually have a hard time live, since there's currently only 3 of us in the band. What we usually do is Rob, the guitarist, plays guitar and keys, so during keyboard parts we only have bass playing. Both of us also do the vocals. It doesn;t always work perfectly, and that's why were looking ofr another guitar player.
I'm not a huge fan of that kind of singing, but the music is cool. Lots of interesting riffs and some very unexpected with the composition turns. Seems like you guys are having a lot of fun with your music. Guitar sounded a bit sloppy at times, but you didn't play the guitars so I guess that's a moot point. Bass solo kicked ass, you outplay the guitarist in your band :P

Care to comment on mine? https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1236297