Page 1 of 3
Well i believe this is a common stress topic for a greasy metalhead such as myself.

Careers, plans, independence and everything else that comes with life when you finally escape all the tight jean/ frosted tip infested hallways of highschool.

My general plan is to take a year off everything just ski, party, play gigs, get laid daily, and pretty much have the best year of my life. After that i'm going to post secondary education for a couple years to study something like architecture, surveying, engineering or something with that mathematical kinda style. After that i guess ill just go with the flow and see what happens.

I'm not sure if i'm gonna stick with this plan or not seeing as i don't really know what kind of career i want but i think its alright for the time being.

So pit do you guys know what you're going to do in the future? what direction your life will take?
Quote by Mackawade
i was wondering what is some of the stuff you guys would consider better than WOW

Quote by last-1s-out
Getting kicked in the balls repeatedly

Primus Sucks
Quote by Bobsam3
My general plan is to take a year off everything just ski, party, play gigs, get laid daily, and pretty much have the best year of my life.

Then what the hell did you do throughout high school?

MATTERHORN
Plan on enlisting in United States Air National Guard.

Attend basic training, tech school, etc.

Attend Ferris State University ISI program, four years, after basic training.

Between deployments, school, etc... graduate in under six years, hopefully.

Commission as an officer in USANG. Hopefully be hired into a pilot slot.
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I love taking a nice dip of some horse shit, so good.
Only one month 'til that happens.
D F O I N N T D
T W H O I R S D
Y O O R U
W S I U L C L K
A M S Y S

Quote by ScreamAim&Fire

Beautiful.
XxLloydxX for president!
Even though I'm english..

Want to hear Super Mario Bros Theme on electric rock guitar? SuperMarioBro
BuyMYMusic
SellMusic
Go to some college, play tuba in the band for lots of tuition, maybe start a small band while I'm there. Maybe we'll go big after. I don't know. What happens, happens. If that's where life goes, then so be it.
Quote by Kartman

\m/

This, if I get accepted. And I better.

Also,
Quote by lolmnt
We're better than Mexico cuz we rule USA USA USA
I'm really afraid of being completely independent, but then again I'm also definitely ready to focus on learning what I'm interested in and not what's required in the high school curriculum.

I'm only a junior though (unfortunately) so I have another year and a half before college.
oh shi- i'm almost done with...my first semester of college!
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Year off. Save up some money for myself. Then college in who knows what.
Add me or I will eat your kitty!

^Click the heart baby, you know you wanna.^

Quote by Sammythedruggie

touche sir.
Finished last year, spending this year pissing about deciding exactly what to enroll in next year. Probably going to be some form of engineering, nowhere near sure though yet.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Just finished high school over here in AUS about a week ago. Going to go study Music at University next year, should be good..
Finished on the 16th of November.

I am now going to proceed with my life's ambition...

And become a Pokemon Trainer.
Quote by bokma
My first time hasn't come yet.. but when I does, I'm gonna die of stage fright

I think that group of 12 who are going to the moon really need a Canadian as their 13th crew member.
I plan to take a year off, do whatever I want, have fun, travel, etc. then go to University and study Music and get a Bachelor of Arts, then decide on another degree once I've made my mind up on what I really want in life.
Quote by b4mvthrasher
Finished on the 16th of November.

I am now going to proceed with my life's ambition...

And become a Pokemon Trainer.

Werd.

/thread
Quote by Demonikk
+1 on everything phip said

Main Gear
PRS SE Custom
Jay Turser Strat
Classic 30
Effects
Beheringer Distortion pedal
Dunlop Cry Baby
DigiTech Bad Monkey
I'm nowhere near finished yet ... I still have 3 years to go But my plan for the 6 months between end of school and uni is to jump in a car with a bunch of friends and go to all the festivals I can. Summer 2013, here we come!

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

i dont know if im goin to college but id like too, then im goin to california for a bit, then mexico, then columbia (family there) then off to europe, family there also, ima travel quite a bit
Quote by Godsmack_IV
Emus. Seriously, no bird should be that big.

Quote by CFH82
Long story short, I had a dream I fu**ed a horse.

Rise up
We are revolutionaries
Viva la revolución
Hopefully I'll be doing something in the music business. I know it's hard, but my determination is crazy.

Not just a musician, maybe a producer, or start a label or something.

I'm only 15, but skilled with web building already lol
RIP Terje (Valfar) Bakken
Step one: I'ma audition for Berklee.
Step two: If I get in go there. If not repeat step one.

DON'T PANIC! DON'T PANIC!
THEY DON'T LIKE IT UP 'EM!
I don't have a clue. maybe sign up for Katimavik and travel 'round the country for 6/9 months
Quote by qwerty_555
I'm nowhere near finished yet ... I still have 3 years to go But my plan for the 6 months between end of school and uni is to jump in a car with a bunch of friends and go to all the festivals I can. Summer 2013, here we come!

BUT DA WORLD SI GONA END IN 2012!1111!!!1?!?!?1
I finished high school a year ago and I still have NO ****ING CLUE. It's really frustrating just floating around without a purpose.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
I'm probably gonna find a job and go to school and get my basics done for now. And then a few years after that I'm going to me the GM of the detroit lions. Eventually.
I just have to figure out what I need to do to get to that postition.
May the Schwartz be with us! 2012

MAL

Q: OK, so do you care about the labels — nastiest, edgiest team in the NFL?

Jim Schwartz: It's better than the alternative — meekest, least aggressive, softest team in the NFL.

Got that right! Im done with school in 3 weeks; December 18th. I already had my stress period of hell I feel you.

We have a similar plan. Go us? Anywho, usually taking a long break before going to college is frowned upon..but Im actually not walking/formally getting my diploma until May-- Im just finishing school early.

Not like they can hold a special ceremony just for me; I still gotta walk the same time everyone else does. So the college actually doesnt even know and wont know im taking a break. The 6 months I have to wait for my diploma, Im just gonna take a nice relaxing fun break. After that Ive already been accepted to the college of my choice..im doing like you, something in mathematics. Probably programming..which is, believe it or not, considered an engineer path. I get to call myself an engineer
YELLOWFRIZBEE s FreezerBurn

Stepco's Master
|Colowomble 2016|PSN=yellowfrizbee| + UG Community Radio|
I finished High School in Aus about 3 weeks ago. Going to University next year to study Medical Radiation Physics. After that I'll probably stick around and do Post-Grad Medicine or try to do a degree in Physics or Medicine at Oxford. Hopefully I can get into Oxford...that would be a dream come true.

Oh and over the next few weeks I plan on going out heaps and hopefully I can lose my virginity to some slvt before I turn 18 LOL.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

I don't have any outstanding aspirations once I graduate in May.

I hope to get a job at a local restaurant as a server (I'll be 18) and finish my Associate's Degree at the local community college.

Then it's off to an actual university.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by Don't Panic Ok?
Step one: I'ma audition for Berklee.
Step two: If I get in go there. If not repeat step one.

Hopefully I'll see ya there .
Sweet candy populous...

a worry free entrance...

into the world's history.

Quote by bartdevil_metal
The yellow envelope with the dot in it makes me e-orgasm.

I'm a junior in high school this year, and I absolutely cannot wait for the next year and a half to pass. I will be going to uni right after high school, and right now I'm trying to decide between the University of Tennessee Knoxville (in state, about an hour from home) or the University of California San Diego (visited the campus over the summer, and absolutely loved it).

I'm torn between majoring in English or political science.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by breadstick
I finished high school a year ago and I still have NO ****ING CLUE. It's really frustrating just floating around without a purpose.

Halfway through senior year, I already know that feeling. Having parents with extremely high standards doesn't help either. I'll probably just start as an undecided major somewhere, take a few classes, and choose the subject I like best as my major. But if I get lucky, I'll be in an awesome band and get rich and won't have to worry about college.

/stupid teenage fantasy.
Schecter Tempest Custom
Squier Jagmaster
Epiphone Les Paul Jr. (Modified)
Crafter D-8

DOD FX50-B > EHX Little Big Muff > Digitech Whammy 4 >
Dunlop Cry Baby > Zoom G3 > Boss DD-7 > Digitech Digiverb

Orange OR-15
Marshall Valvestate VS100
Page 1 of 3