Hi all, I'm looking for a good hendrix song to learn right now with my new strat...
Not too hard nor long please!

Thanks!

Quote by poopsmith666
I sincerely hope one day you look back at this post and realize how ignorant you're being about the concept of getting high.

Quote by strat0blaster
Out of those choices, I'm going to go with the Bastrapple.
Manic Depression
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
Fire
Quote by Jesus_Dean
There's bound to be a drummer here that can help you, otherwise check YouTube for tutorial vids.
Quote by yoduh4077
MY TIME HAS COME.
Quote by Jesus_Dean
^^^See! Told ya so!
Fire is a good one, it's pretty easy and it has a solo that sounds cool and isn't hard at all.

Another good one is Hey Joe.
Quote by forsaknazrael
You should probably mug John Frusciante or Ritchie Blackmore. They're small guys, we could take 'em.

Just look out for that other guy in the Red Hot Chili Peppers, Will Farrel. He's a tall mofo, got a long reach.

Quote by Invader Jim
I give up.

Purple haze is one of the easiest.

That or his cover of sunshine of your love.

If you know the E pentatonic scale, try voodoo child. It really isn't as hard as it sounds at all and you can make a lot of stuff up with it.
Cool thanks for the info, I'll talk to my guitar teacher tomorow about it!

Peace!

Quote by poopsmith666
I sincerely hope one day you look back at this post and realize how ignorant you're being about the concept of getting high.

Quote by strat0blaster
Little Wing is actually pretty hard to play, as well as many of his rythm parts. I also would go with Fire or Purple Haze. Fire is cooler imho
Yeah well I know Purple Haze..
I started to play Johny B goode ala Hendrix

Quote by poopsmith666

Quote by strat0blaster
Fire is a good song
I am from Croatia and i dont know spell English very good. Dont be mad because my spell