Alright I need to find a song that has something to do about human rights and I can't find anything in the bands I listen to. Does anyone know of any songs about that from any of these bands?

All that Remains
As Blood Runs Black
As I Lay Dying
August Burns Red
TBDM
Born Of Osiris
Children of Bodom
Disturbed
Exodus
The Faceless
Killswitch Engage
Lamb of God
Megadeth/Metallica
Necrophagist
Opeth
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Shadows Fall
Slipknot
Sublime
SOAD
Tenacious D
Trivium
Unearth
Winds of Plague

Any help would be appreciated!

Edit: nvm got what i needed going with down from the sky by trivium
Last edited by Invisus at Nov 23, 2009,
To be honest, that's a very close-minded list of bands you have. Not to mention the fact that most of them seem to be what's popular among the -core crowd. Which leads me to a crucial question: why does it have to be out of those bands? Are you afraid your friends won't think your br00talz enough?

Listen to different kinds of music. I'm sure you'd find something. Perhaps start with some Stevie Wonder, Michael Jackson, Bob Marley, and Rage Against the Machine.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
of those bands, no. sorry

hurricane by bob dylan is the first that came to mind.
System of a Down has plenty of stuff on human rights. Just look around some
(\/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny.
(")_(") ExtremeMetalFTW donated these ears
Notice something wrong? Yea, me too
| |
[ ]
Uhhh. Power of Equality by RHCP?
"Some scientists claim that hydrogen, because it is so plentiful, is the basic building block of the universe. I dispute that. I say there is more stupidity than hydrogen, and that is the basic building block of the universe." - Frank Zappa
To Blackstar: That doesn't help at all man. This is the music I like your entitled to your opinion but don't assume I listen to these bands just because other people do. Maybe thats just the style I enjoy. I'd expect people to respect others opinions on a music site instead of just bashing me because I have different tastes.
Evidence by Marilyn Manson works well with genocides,and i agree system of a down has a good amount of stuff that can be used. I did i project similar to this and i saw some group fail massively because they refused to do anything outside what they would normally listen to
Propagandhi and the Clash are goldmines for what you're looking for.
Quote by JohnnyV
I'm pretty sure the feeling i get when i blow my load on my computer screen is a f*ck of a lot different than when i shoot in on my girlfriend's face.

Music things

PRS SE Custom 24
Epiphone G400
Vox AC15C1
I'd think Trivium would have something you could work with...maybe scan through some of their lyrics.
just saw your post, make clear im not bashing im just saying this out of my opinion. Don't limit yourself to a list though, look through Red Hot Chilie Peppers im sure they have something. I lost all 23G of my music due to a computer error yesterday so i cant search for a song myself
Quote by Invisus
To Blackstar: That doesn't help at all man. This is the music I like your entitled to your opinion but don't assume I listen to these bands just because other people do. Maybe thats just the style I enjoy. I'd expect people to respect others opinions on a music site instead of just bashing me because I have different tastes.

*looks at own music collection*

All that Remains
As I Lay Dying
Disturbed
Exodus
Killswitch Engage
Megadeth/Metallica
Opeth
Red Hot Chili Peppers
Shadows Fall
Sublime
SOAD
Tenacious D
Unearth
Winds of Plague

All of those have a place in my music collection. I'm not criticizing your taste in music, just your close-mindedness to other styles.

I simply gave suggestions on other artists that I know for sure have songs regarding the subject you are looking for. But just to stick with the short list you gave us, SOAD has a few songs as well.
My guitar modification blog.
Quote by MuffinMan
Jesus was all like "To those about to rock, I salute you." then he grabbed his mighty axe and rocked the Romans out really hard. Of course they were strict classical music so....
Protest the Hero has some things kind of related to that on the album Kezia
You have an amazing list of bands man! anyways triviums and sadness i sear might have or throes of perdition not to sure....dont think cob has any ATr proly not and w/e only song i can even lsit off the top of my head remotley about human rights is hero of war by rise againts and thats just about kiling some guy
------------------------------------------------------------------------
your insane, but reasonable
Quote by Black Star

All of those have a place in my music collection. I'm not criticizing your taste in music, just your close-mindedness to other styles.

I simply gave suggestions on other artists that I know for sure have songs regarding the subject you are looking for. But just to stick with the short list you gave us, SOAD has a few songs as well.

Alright dude but I just can't stand it when people tell me that I listen to a band just because its popular or something. I wouldn't care if everyone on earth despised the bands I like to I'd still be listening to them.