I recently bought a bc rich warlock from a friend of mine, and it does not have a bridge, what kind of bridge should i get for it???
Need pictures. It'll either have on of those pesky wrap around bridges or a floyd rose perhaps but yeah depends on which exact model.
sell it and get a better quality guitar

Epi LP Custom EMGs
ESP H-1000
Schecter Elite 7
Jackson Dominion
Peavey Valveking Head
Jet City JCA24s
Blackstar HT20 & HTV212
MXR Pedals
Schecter Stiletto Custom
Schecter Stiletto Studio
Fender Vintage Modified
Ampeg B2RE
Fender 4x10 Cab
is there a brand that makes basic wrap around bridges???(that will work with a warlock) if so, what would you recomend??
I used to own a Warlock.

Sell it and cut your losses - buy something decent.