OMG guitar thread.

Its an Ibanez Artcore guitar. Semi-hollow body guitar. From what I've read, they're good guitars especially for their price. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this guitar. What I'm looking at right now is an AFS77T.
Caution:
This post may contain my opinion and/or inaccurate information.

Current Rig:
2006 PRS CE-24
Mesa/Boogie Mark V
Voltage S212 w/ V30's
Strymon Timeline
CMATMods Signa Drive
TC Electronics Corona & Hall of Fame
Quote by captaincrunk
They're cool, just expect feedback at higher levels of distortion! Electric Guitar forum btw.
Yeah, but who does high-gain with a semi-hollow anyway?
Quote by MightyAl
I took a pic of myself, cut a hole in the face and stuck my knob through so i could see what I'd look like if I got bitten by a radioactive elephant.
Last edited by Ferrets! at Nov 23, 2009,
A friend of mine has one that I played with a lot. It has old strings and a really bad amp, yet I still enjoyed it. She doesn't deserve it.
I think mine is artcore, it has the inlay in the headstock so it must be. I have ARC300 and it's awesome, got it for a steal. Its been discontinued though, were only available for half a year.
MaKing thE possiBlE...
...totaLlY impossible
Quote by AWACS
OMG guitar thread.

Its an Ibanez Artcore guitar. Semi-hollow body guitar. From what I've read, they're good guitars especially for their price. Just wondering if anyone has had any experience with this guitar. What I'm looking at right now is an AFS77T.

yeah, my dad has one, and its f*cking awesome!!!
Quote by captaincrunk
They're cool, just expect feedback at higher levels of distortion! Electric Guitar forum btw.

this is very true.
also, the stock strings were the best I've ever touched, but it still shines with most any good jazz strings, even after months of quality deterioration.