I've built my own guitar cabinet and I'm looking to make it look like the Vader I use now.

I'm looking to use a metal grill like you find on the Vaders and I'm just wondering where I can find some like that to buy.

Any help will be appreciated.
^I don't think they're gonna carry the material Vader uses for their grills. It's similar to Krank cabs, with the metal grill. Try looking for an industrial supply locally, they might carry something similar. Like gating or a safety fence of somesort?
Endorsed by Dean Guitars 07-10
2003 Gibson Flying V w/ Moon Inlay
2006 Fender All-American Partscaster
SVK ELP-C500 Custom

1964 Fender Vibro Champ
1989 Peavey VTM60

[thread="1166208"]Gibsons Historic Designs[/thread]