Page 1 of 3
For me it would of course be the work, rules, and having to ride the bus with annoying freshmen.

But for my school in particular, I really hate the population of rednecks in my school. Worst of all they're not just rednecks, their the preppy douchebag rednecks, which of course can be pretty annoying.

What are some things that the pit hates about their schools?
Rednecks at my school piss me off as well. Not to mention, most of them are jacked up on roids.

And this rule they have about shaving. We can't have facial hair what so ever, and if we do we have to shave with crappy disposaple razors that cut your face up.
The multitude of Asians.

I kid.

But really, if anyone here goes to U of T, they can back me up when I say "Asian invasion."
It only bothers me when they walk in like packs of 20 on the sidewalk and get in my way.
MATTERHORN
I hate people that hate the work, rules, and having to ride the bus with annoying freshmen.

I also really hate people that hate the population of rednecks in school. Worst of all they're not just rednecks, their the preppy douchebag rednecks, which of course can be pretty annoying.
the emo kids who walk around with acoustic guitars repeating basic chords or hey there delilah
The loneliness
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Quote by Picklelerner
the emo kids who walk around with acoustic guitars repeating basic chords or hey there delilah

lol, I have those kids around my school too
Rednecks
Aeropostale Hoes
"Pants around my knees" fake gangstas
The only clubs we have are all stupid(4-H, Tar Wars, Beta, Future Christian Society, Students Against Drunk Driving, Drama)
Racism
"random" freshman
The ****ing football team can't win a game to save their life.
Quote by Doctor Matthews
The multitude of Asians.

I kid.

But really, if anyone here goes to U of T, they can back me up when I say "Asian invasion."
It only bothers me when they walk in like packs of 20 on the sidewalk and get in my way.

...You lucky son of a bitch. Do you have any idea how many of us would kill to be in this situation? The chances of getting an asian girlfriend go up, and that's most of our dream.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
I hate the unprofessional teachers. They all talk about their marriage problems with the students. Wtf, I don't care about them and their fears of abandonment.

I also dislike the rule that says we can't been seen eating and walking simultaneously in public. We can do one or the other but not both.
XIAOXI
All the girls are sluts.. oh wait, that's any college. And I don't mean that they are easy exactly, but just stuck up bitches. Also, living in a ghetto ass city sucks, but it could be worse.
Co-Founder of the Puttsecks Group

Listen to my Lux Aeterna remix and other random songs! Comments?

Quote by ShelbyLynn
vicd08, your avatar is suckin up my life, and stealing my thoughts...

Quote by HanPlaysBass
I just want to say that your avatar is simply the best thing in creation.
Quote by chaoticfables
The fact that my school is a boys school.

except 2/3 of my classes are coed because we have a girl's school across the street! And we take classes over there and they take classes over here. So basically my school is coed, but only for Juniors and Seniors. It's confusing and stupid.
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
My HS has roughly 1000 kids. Kinda small and boring.
"I'd rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not."

~ Kurt Cobain ~
Quote by namesroverrated

except 2/3 of my classes are coed because we have a girl's school across the street! And we take classes over there and they take classes over here. So basically my school is coed, but only for Juniors and Seniors. It's confusing and stupid.

What pissed me off about high school was there were always those girls who would have stuff written on their ass, and also have their titties hanging out, but I'm not allowed to look. It's like, why direct attention there if you don't want me to look? At least have, "You Should Only Look Here If I Find You Attractive," written on your ass. And I wasn't looking at your ass anyway, I was staring off into space and I just happened to have my eyes pointed in the direction of your titties.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
The fact my school has about 150 people in it alltogether, thats from Year 7 to 6th Form. and everyone in it looks about 12 and are all thick and stupid looking ****s.
Quote by learnerlegend
my dog's barks are more interesting than their 4/4 hits

^ Regarding AC/DC
I am in college, but we have a dress code and that pisses me off. I had to go get nice clothes and shit.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by DanBLON00
For me it would of course be the work, rules, and having to ride the bus with annoying freshmen.

But for my school in particular, I really hate the population of rednecks in my school. Worst of all they're not just rednecks, their the preppy douchebag rednecks, which of course can be pretty annoying.

What are some things that the pit hates about their schools?

According to your spelling error and grammatical errors, you fit in quite well. My Highschool is similar--everyone is a preppy redneck.
I hated my bullies, being completely over looked by everyone in the entire school, my grades, not making the grade, how I set myself up for failure because I didn't try.
There are a lot of things I hated about high school. I'm glad it's over.
The carfags. They drive twice the speed limit and don't care. Skip school only to go and kill themselves.
Im finished school, and am in college, the thing i hate most about it, is having to repeat, and being driven to mental depression sitting at home, all day, every day.
Quote by namesroverrated

God, freshman and are sophomore year were torturous.
A couple of things piss me off:
1. Crappy no-contact policy... i can't even hug my girl :\
2. Crappy shoe policy... has to be black, leather, and lace up :\
3. Crappy teachers... need i say more???
oh and homework... haha..
Oh God, there are plenty of retard things about my school.

- The 'Wolf Gang' - a bunch of year 7's who are so obsessed over Twilight they've taken to acting like wolves, which includes growling at people, biting each other, and bringing dog toys to school to chew on.

- Dumbledore's Army - Yes, there's actually one at my school. I have no idea what they do though, its all 'top secret'

- The Glee Club - A club for people in love with the show Glee. They use their lunchtimes to sing and dance.

- Lunchtime Quidditch games, organised by teachers.

Oh & someone 'opened' the Chamber of Secrets last year. They wrote it on every bathroom mirror.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Quote by chaoticfables
The fact that my school is a boys school.

& mines all-girls.

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Quote by brycey464
A couple of things piss me off:
1. Crappy no-contact policy... i can't even hug my girl :\
2. Crappy shoe policy... has to be black, leather, and lace up :\
3. Crappy teachers... need i say more???
oh and homework... haha..

**** that !
the only bad thing at my school is that there is not hot teachers!
Suprisingly theres nothing I hate about my school. Even the teachers are really cool. Me and my friends left to go get drunk and we came back wasted after school to play in the jam room. Hahahah
It's party time!
Quote by Jack Off Jill
...You lucky son of a bitch. Do you have any idea how many of us would kill to be in this situation? The chances of getting an asian girlfriend go up, and that's most of our dream.

haha, UEA is like that. But the chinese students don't talk to us. Ever.

I like my uni though, I love everything except for the fact they are money grabbing bastards. They fine you for everything.
Quote by Renka
OddOneOut is an Essex S&M mistress and not a pirate or a computer program.

I graduated ages ago but I used to hate the anti-intellectualism at my highschool
I hated how it was cool to pretend to be stupid or high all the time
I hated kids that would read half of the first page of a novel we were supposed to read in class and then call it gay
The fact that even though I'm in 6th form, I have to wear a tie.
The fact that there are people determined to make me as stupid as possible.
The fact that I can't go home during study periods, even if I need to get something.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Last edited by mcfreaki at Nov 24, 2009,
The fact that at pep rallies, we go batshit insane for our shitty football team, but nobody cares about all of the other sports are bands, all of which are amazing and have won numerous 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place trophies.

The fact that I can't go to the bathroom in study hall, all the way through it's hour and a half time slot, even though we just had lunch and there's no ****in' instruction. It's goddamn study hall.

The people that feel like there's actually more to complain about our high school that this (our school is pretty good), and feel the need to write a bomb threat on a bathroom stall and freak everyone out for two weeks.
Quote by denfilade
For a moment I thought velcro shoes were ones with the whole bottom made of velcro

She could walk up your pubes with those

Quote by kannon
this post has aids
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
and 07'ers will always be well-respected members of UG society.
Quote by Jack Off Jill

Yes. I wish more asians went to my school. Mostly black and spanish. Im black but really some of the people in my school disgrace my Race. Really tho more asians. Tell them to move to long island. I want to go or even move to japan before America gets nuked.
I finished school a few weeks back, but the main thing I couldn't stand was the sheer quantity of ridiculously good looking girls. The place was just a festering cesspool of lust, where I got excellent marks.

I actually quite liked school I don't have much to complain about.
What is mountains? A mountains has no special shapes or sound!

Epic Chill Broseph Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join.

Quote by xBrando
My HS has roughly 1000 kids. Kinda small and boring.

you call that a small school? thats ****ing huge.

my school has around 600 kids, the population of my town is only 5000 or so, there are around 50 to 60 kids or more that dont even live in my town, a lot of them live in bigger towns around ours. lol thats not a bad thing either, i actually quite like having a small school.

the worst parts about my school are:
one metre rule (although not enforced very often) where you cannot be closer than one metre to a person of opposite sex.
faggy emo kids who speak with internet sayings and shit.

theres probably more but i cant think of any more at the moment.
Quote by merfsullivan
Every time I come to the Pit it makes me wonder if the word retard is being thrown out nearly enough....

Sydal Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
Quote by paintITblack39
the bros.

This.

Also, the lack of attractive gays (or at least out ones). It pisses me off.
Quote by shattamakar
The only advantage of home-schooling is that it gives you good reason to commit suicide.

Hit this once or twice, and you'll be twice as nice.
Page 1 of 3