The title covers it all. Feel Free to follow the following rules (or not):

1. Internet Fighting Is Encouraged!

2. Different topics every day please..... terets-disabled people encourRUGRATS! to discuss/talk about their poop

3. Trolls Welcome

4. NO ****ING PUNS (unless they're as awesome as the one in my sig)

Go crazy, the Internet Madness insues...... here OMGWTFBBQ I WILL BITE OFF YOUR NIPPLES AND SUPER GLUE THEM TO MY ASS TO MAKE IT LOOK LIKE AN ANGRY VAGINA TO SCARE AWAY TEH HOMOSMEXUALS!!!
Quote by Diet_coke_head
I have a better idea, lets have an UG meet up and have a bukkake with your mom...

omfg i got enticed to figure out what that was....... thats hot btw (not my mom bukkake in general).... not as ****ed up as lollicon or futa though......
So... you're trying to suck all of the random out of the pit into your own thread? Leaving the pit nothing but a barren wasteland of college threads?

I smell conspiracy.
Begin again in the night, let's sway again tonight.
Your arm on my shoulder, your cheek against mine.
Where can we go, when will we find that, we know.
Quote by sadSTATUE
So... you're trying to suck all of the random out of the pit into your own thread? Leaving the pit nothing but a barren wasteland of college threads?

I smell conspiracy.

..................****
This looks like a fucking stupid idea, and I hope the second poster wasn't joking and that this thread will soon be closed. Also, pretty sure that 1. and 3. are against the rules.
Quote by StringAssassin
Boy, lolicon and futa are the shit.

your one ****ed up individual..... here you go:

...org \b/!!!! Everyone get on the FBI Party \V/an!
Quote by kenan6346
This looks like a fucking stupid idea, and I hope the second poster wasn't joking and that this thread will soon be closed. Also, pretty sure that 1. and 3. are against the rules.

Jew!
Quote by Decatur
Jew!

Are you joking? Go back to /b/.

edit: I'm just gonna go ahead and report this, looks like a few mods are online, so hopefully this thread can get closed before it gets even stupider.
Last edited by kenan6346 at Nov 24, 2009,