And what is more, there's been a bloody purple nose and some bloody purple clothes that were messing up the lobby floor. It's just apartment house rules so all you 'partment fools remember : one man's ceiling is another man's floor.
runaround man by motorhead, awesome song but the lyrics couldnt make less sense
Epiphone Les Paul Standard Plus Top
Fender 300CE T-Bucket
Dean DOF ML [For Sale]
Marshall AVT 2000 valvestate
Ibanez modified turbo tube screamer
Digitech RP250
I've got a bike
You can ride it if you like...

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Little Girls - Oingo Boingo

╠═══════╬═══════╣

THE ASTRAL PANDA σƒ τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ

╠═══════╬═══════╣

Last.fm
Jesus Ranch- Tenacious D
Quote by dmtransmutation
What the Grunge-haters think is just mindless musical nonsense, in reality is the restoration of the old rule of harmony to not write an entire song in one tonality/key
There's a lot of queen songs that are total and utter bollocks... but they're genius at the same time.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
My girls by Animal Collective. not really weird lyrics. But its a very catchy song with a great meaning to it. should check it out.
RAWR...
Quote by mcfreaki
There's a lot of queen songs that are total and utter bollocks... but they're genius at the same time.

bicyyyycle
bicyyyyyyyycle
i want to ride my bicyyycle
Quote by Ichikurosaki
sloth is hacking away feebly at the grass because he is a sloth but he was trying so hard ;_; hes all "penguin im HERE i am here to help you penguin"
anything by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Quote by boomboosh
What the f**k is you problems?
Yes, I made an account to ask this question. Is it really that weird? No. I wanted some feedback from some proper guitar experts who knew what they were talking about. Sorry, I guess I was wrong.
Quote by Zeebraa
My girls by Animal Collective. not really weird lyrics. But its a very catchy song with a great meaning to it. should check it out.

I'd actually say that it's a weird song with catchy lyrics
R.I.P. M.C.A.
Tweet at me bro
lushacrous loves you
Quote by blake1221
Don't be ludicrous, lushacrous.
Quote by Gunpowder
that joke regarding your username was NOT originally posted by blake1221. That was a Gunpowder original.

I INVOKE SOPA TO SMITE YE FOR THIS FALSEHOOD.