I dont see too much stuff about Egnater amps on here.
could anyone tell me more about these amps?
I think the tube mix is pretty cool...
I havnt tried one in real life .. what kinda tone does it have? like orange? or what.

they seems to have very good clean and overdrive ...also seems really versatile.
Not too expensive either.

I play mostly blues and classic rock
27mMoV31II7.a2
For tone, the one I tried -- a four channel head -- sounded very American, but had switching to get more of a British tone out of it. Quite a bit of versatility to it. I think it would do pretty well with blues and classic rock. Good lower dollar alternative to a Boogie Mark V or Road King.
Hi, I'm Peter
how does it compare to say a traynor amp
because i had one but i sold it because i had to move.
27mMoV31II7.a2
Most people don't own 'em. I own a Randal RM100 from the MTS series, which was designed by Egnater; His modular series are fantastic, but WAY over your budget
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Classic
Randall RM100 Combo w/ Plexi, JTM, Ultra, Recto, and Brown Modules
why dont a lot of people own them? are they not that great ?
27mMoV31II7.a2
Quote by Antimage27

Not at all. They are incredible amps. However, his most versatile works (The Modular or tourmaster series) are pretty expensive (albeit worth the price). A lot of people DO have the Rebel 20, it's a huge seller. Renegade and Rebel 30 are on the newer end, I think both have been around for maybe a year or so.

Renegade is better for a more metal variation on Egnater, but really, it's just a bigger, more versatile rebel. But that's not really an issue; Rebels are very good!
Gear
---------
JS20S Satriani signature
Epiphone Les Paul Standard
Gibson SG Classic
Randall RM100 Combo w/ Plexi, JTM, Ultra, Recto, and Brown Modules
Quote by Antimage27

I've written a whole thread about Egnater's amps and modules. just click the link in my Sig.

Egnaters are great amps. I've had MY Rebel for a year now and there have been zero problems. the problem is people see the Watt switch and the tube selection and they either call bullsh*t or pass it off as a gimmick.

When i use the Wattage control, i feel like it's more of a mixer. when you crank it down to 1 watt, it's not that quiet, but the power amp is getting over driven as if it was, if that makes any sense. it's kind of like a second brightness control.

and the Tube selector switch is a great addition. Lots of people (including one Guitar Center employee) say that there is no discernable difference in that amp, and that it's preamps that give an amp it's overall tone. while that may be true, the difference in sound between 6V6s and EL84s, however slight it may or may not be, does have a major impact on an amps tone.
Quote by patriotplayer90
Lolz that guy is a noob.

Egnater
Leave it on the press, Depress Depress Taboot Taboot.