Gibson Thunderbird
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
I'd say you posting snide superior comments in threads is sending the forum downhill. Though I'd also say that the forum isnt going downhill - apart from the never-ending stream of 'can I use a guitar amp with a bass' and similar threads.
Quote by bodyheatseeker
That is simultaneously brilliant and obscene. I honestly don't know if I despise, or admire you.

Quote by Scutchington
If I had room, I would sig that entire post.

basschat.co.uk
Yeah there's a lot, but if someone posts a question then they're probably more certain of the answer if it's supported by a lot of people, rather than just one person replying. if the mods want to crack down on people doing it, then they will, but if not then it is a forum of people after all, not a forum of robots. People have annoying habits a lot of the time but at least it keeps things interesting overall
Quote by bodyheatseeker
That is simultaneously brilliant and obscene. I honestly don't know if I despise, or admire you.

Quote by Scutchington
If I had room, I would sig that entire post.

basschat.co.uk
It's a duck
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.