i was lookin on guitar centr for the guitar i want it says i coyuld get it new or 100 bucks off but the thing is its a factory restock what does that mean????? thanks in advanced
Bryce
I'm not positive but I think its something that had to be sent back to the factory before it could be sold again (i.e. it was damaged in some way that actually affected its performance and had to be repaired).
Fatory restocks are the same as factory seconds I believe, it means they have some kind of cosmetic flaw of sorts (scratches, dents, etc.) that shouldn't affect playability.

Metalhead is also rght, its sometimes a product that has been sent back to the factory because of those reasons and sold again (at a lower price of course).

Quote by Musician's Friend Definition
What are Factory Restock products?
Factory Restock products may have scratches, dents, signs of use or other forms of cosmetic damage that do not affect playability or performance. They may also have worn or non-original packaging.

Factory Restock products may have been returned to the factory by customers or retailers, or they may have failed to pass quality standards during the manufacturing process. In either case, they are repaired and packaged at the factory for resale at a reduced price. Standards of quality vary from one manufacturer to the next.
Woah. Why such a lack of /sg/?
Quote by one vision
Salads are good.
I have bought used, second and factory restock items from MF and truthfully I couldn't find a thing wrong with any of them. The only thing I found wrong with a Jackson I got was a loose tone knob a quick twist of the nut and it was perfect. I paid about 1/2 what it was going for sold as new.

John
so should i buy the guitar its a warbeast with tribal fire it was originally 3 now 2 hundred
Bryce
Quote by xoguitarist95ox
so should i buy the guitar its a warbeast with tribal fire it was originally 3 now 2 hundred

No! From my experience low end BC Riches are very poor in quality. I'd avoid them if I were you.