I'm an amp noob and I got about $200 budget on an amp and the brands that is available to buy (in my country) are: Fender, Ibanez(limited availability), Vox, Marshall (limited availability), Randall(limited availability), Line6 and Peavey..

I play progressive metal, but I would play almost anything that sounds good to me.. you could also suggest other brands not stated above but I might not find it here..
For your budget:

Peavey Vypyr 30 + a Sanpera footswitch if you can afford it. I guess you need to switch between the sounds (clean, drive, effects etc.) dynamically for prog metal, that's what the Sanpera is good for.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
dude get a peavy vypyr 30w i got one of those and its loud enough for band practice and well a bit too loud for my bedroom its only $200 and it beats the shit outa those line 6s.
I'll check out the Vypyr 30w, how much is the 60w anyway? I might pull something from my pocket if the 60w is worth it..
I guess it is worth.

People like the 60W (tube) much better than the solid state Vypyrs.
Fender American Special HSS Stratocaster
Ibanez 1987 Roadstar II Deluxe
Yamaha THR10X
Marshall JCM900 SL-X
Ibanez WD-7 Weeping Demon Wah
TC Electronic Polytune
Seymour Duncan Tweakfuzz
I just found out that they don't sell the vypyr 60 here, I dont know why.. is the vypyr 75 watts good too?
the 75 is just a louder 30. but the 60 is a tube version which in my opinion sounds much better. So unless you need to play over a drummer without any PA system might be the only reason you need the 75.