Yo pit,
Im lookin for some ideas regarding a basis for a horror themed short story.
Help?
Afterbirth: A mutated placenta attacks Bristol.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
You know what would be original? A bunch of teens haing a party in an isolated farm house, where they get slaughtered one by one by this guy. Oh! Let's give that guy a mask! I'm sure no one has ever done this before!
Quote by The_Casinator
You know what would be original? A bunch of teens haing a party in an isolated farm house, where they get slaughtered one by one by this guy. Oh! Let's give that guy a mask! I'm sure no one has ever done this before!

Yeah and they should 'split up'!
Quote by ElBarto2811
Yeah and they should 'split up'!

and get picked off one by one. Each will be completely oblivious to their friends' death!
Quote by MustaKuura
and get picked off one by one. Each will be completely oblivious to their friends' death!

Yeah! And one of the kids should travel through time with Keanu Reeves so they don't fail History!
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
Yeah! And one of the kids should travel through time with Keanu Reeves so they don't fail History!

...wut?
Quote by whalepudding

And then Keanu Reeves should take the blue pill which was actually filled with cyanide!
Quote by whalepudding

See? We've already written a movie here!
TS owns us $ 68 000 000.
Quote by bass-boy-garith
...wut?

Shit, I referenced the wrong film, didn't I? Did you mean the one where the killer hides a friendly alien from his parents and the government?
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by whalepudding
Shit, I referenced the wrong film, didn't I? Did you mean the one where the killer hides a friendly alien from his parents and the government?

No he means the one where Adam Sandler has to go back to school again to pass every grade from grade 1.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
No he means the one where Adam Sandler has to go back to school again to pass every grade from grade 1.

I thought it was the one where Rob Schneider is a human but somehow mystically transformed into a woman/animal/carrot
A christian fundamentalist gains power over most of the political world in an effort to resurrect Jesus, to bring upon the apocalypse. Idk its all I got.
And Adam Sandler Has To Throw The Damn Football Downfield So He Can Go Sing At A Wedding And Fast Forward Through Time And Watch His Dog Hump A Duck!!! Ahhhhh

EDIT: damn, i forgot about the caps lock thingy....
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
Quote by footsteps7173
And Adam Sandler Has To Throw The Damn Football Downfield So He Can Go Sing At A Wedding And Fast Forward Through Time And Watch His Dog Hump A Duck!!! Ahhhhh

EDIT: damn, i forgot about the caps lock thingy....

While he makes Jack Nicholson all silky and smooth.