im looking for a tele styled guitar with humbuckers. sounds weird but i prefer it not be fender, simply because i think i could find better. can anyone help?
Ibanez S7521qm 7 string
Ibanez S771pb
Fender Jaguar HH Special
PRS SE Custom 24 7 string
Epiphone Les Paul Custom
I absolutely hate Teles both loks and sound wise but the ones with the HH set up sound much, much better than the regular Tele set up. They do not sound like someone wrapped strings around a tin can. The John 5 Sig model is probably the only Tele I ever though was close to being nice.

John
Quote by johnro6659
I absolutely hate Teles both loks and sound wise but the ones with the HH set up sound much, much better than the regular Tele set up. They do not sound like someone wrapped strings around a tin can. The John 5 Sig model is probably the only Tele I ever though was close to being nice.

John

don't be a hater
Quote by johnro6659

John

and how does this help?
Schecter have a tele based model that has humbuckers I believe!

Quote by MightyAl
How do you physically download an album? Like run your computer off a dynamo on an exercise bike?
About the only guitar I can think of that meets your requirements is the G&L U.S.A. ASAT Deluxe. It is a great guitar, but I suspect it isn't cheap.
Quote by icpgettozone
are you legit?
No, I'm a

COMMUNIST

Quote by Daneeka
It feels a little good inside to be fair, i feel like i rocked to hard that i killed my amp.

I've been wanting the San Dimas style II in white for ages
Guitar: Fender Standard Tele

Amp: Marshall JCM900 4100

Pedals: Boss DS-1, Dunlop Crybaby, Dancelectro CC-1, Ibanez LU-20
Quote by DarkValo666
Well, I would have suggested the Jim root Telecaster, but this is a Fender.

+1
It sounds nothing like a fender but it still has that tele feel imo. great looking guitar aswell
well charvels are fenders, schecter PT, older esps, best bet, just buy a body some p/u s and a neck and build it, not too expensive and a real simple build
my gear//
GUITARS
ESP Horizon Custom
ESP M202BB
ESP HB300
Gibson LP Custom
Gibson V
AMPS
Orange Rockverb 50
Mesa Triple Recti
Marshall JCM800 2210
what about matt belameys sig?

its got a kaoss pad for amusment and midi, mainly amusement with color
Quote by 23:50 inbleach
can't i just eat the fucking cactus?

Quote by WildChicken
Go suck a cat westdyolf!

Quote by Cat Of Pain
So, West...

I hear you'll suck my cat...

Ill suck your cat
PEACE LOVE PANCAKES
call me zach

chocolate chip pancakes!
I think a brand called Levinson Blade did one, but I'm not too sure if you can find one now, GAK only offers it in purple, and you can't get it off their website.

http://www.guitarampkeyboard.com/en/74371

Myabe you could look for one used, but I don't know. They don't seem all too common. ANYWAY, you could probably look for a Tele guitar with single coils, and replace them for Hot Rails, or some other single coil sized humbuckers.
Cam Sampbell's my hero
The '72 Telecaster Deluxe has humbuckies. But it's from Fender.
Guitars:

Squier Standard Telecaster
Takamine EG-240

Guitar Effects:

Korg AX5G Muti-Effects Pedal
Boss DS-2
Boss DD-7

Read and follow my tumblog

Follow me on twitter