So guys, i'm starting my diploma course in classical guitar soon..
And i was wondering, if i learned to play classical guitar, got my theory down, scales and all that.
Would i be able to pick up shredding? Because i really like to play a vast array on genres. And i was hoping to be a "versatile" player. Being able to shred, play melodies that are beautiful and still be a classical player. Is that possible??
Sorta like Guthrie Govan!
Last edited by Joshua_Krunch at Nov 24, 2009,
Of course, it just means you need to practice both.
ESP Eclipse (in snow white)
Orange Tiny Terror
Quote by Jarrad100
Of course, it just means you need to practice both.

Thanks (: I guess i'll focus more on classical for now
they styles you want to play dont really matter considereing you dont play guitar. you have to starting playing and go down the road that feels right. thid thread is worthless
Quote by cainmd
they styles you want to play dont really matter considereing you dont play guitar. you have to starting playing and go down the road that feels right. thid thread is worthless

Sorry to burst your bubble, but i do play guitar. Electric guitar and i'm taught by a private teacher.. But i recently stopped because i cant learn anymore from him
Quote by cainmd

shouldnt you be in english class rather then trolling the UG forum?

your reply is worthless

Epi Les Paul Std w/Duncans
ESP LTD EX260
Cry Baby From Hell
Marshall JH-1
EHX Metal Muff
MXR EVH Phase 90
Carl Martin Classic Chorus
EHX #1 Echo
Ibanez LU-20
Dunlop DCB-10
Crate V50112