Hey everyone,
I'm looking for a relative cheap (about 100 dollars or less) product to add both reverb and delay to my little Orange Crush 10, striving to get that soft, jazzy and distinct sound I can only relate to Coldplay's Jon Buckland's solos. A.k.a., guitar noob looking for tips on cheap coldplay reverb/delay, but please keep the flaming down
I'd look at the Boss DD-3 or the Digitech Digidelay. They're crisp sounding and about your budget. If you want reverb then the Digitech Digiverb or an Electro-Harmonix Holy Grail (different versions are different prices) are the only reverbs I can think of at about your budget.
Marshall Echohead is a solid choice, great delay for cheap, mine kept me satisfied for a good while, have upgraded since though. Have a look on ebay.

Also the electro harmonix memory toy/boy, analogue delay, with minimal settings probably would be a better faux reverb, plus theyre pretty much on everyone's pedal board these days.
The Detalab Delay is around $50 and a Digverb is around $90. But of course you could always get a couple Danelectros for cheap
Quote by beckyjc
Also the electro harmonix memory toy/boy, analogue delay, with minimal settings probably would be a better faux reverb, plus theyre pretty much on everyone's pedal board these days.

I have a MB that I occasionally use for reverblike sounds. Its pretty good for that, and great for delay.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
You could look for a Boss RV-5 which has both Reverb and Delay. They can be pricey though, even used.

I have a Marshall Echohead that I use now and then. I can get reverb and delay setting with it.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION
Quote by Van Noord
You could look for a Boss RV-5 which has both Reverb and Delay. They can be pricey though, even used.

You mean RV-3... They're only available used now and its getting hard to find one... I've been trying.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by tubetime86
You mean RV-3... They're only available used now and its getting hard to find one... I've been trying.
Yup, RV-3 thanks.
You're right, very hard to find. My friend has one and it's a great pedal.
MARSHALL JVM 210H
PEAVEY JSX
KRANK 412
MESA 412
FENDER STRATS
DIMARZIO
CELESTION