Its really bugging me hahaha. i see the ts, tuner, and decimator, but cant make out the rest
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Tubescreamer and what looks like the new mini ehx pog. Not sure about the top left, though.

Oh, and I don't think that's a tuner, it looks more like a DD series delay. They have white caps on the knobs, and I don't think the tuner does.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
oh good call! yeah thats definitely a delay. and that red one does look like a pog. maybe the upper left one is the mxr eq??
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Bottom right looks like a pog or maybe a boosta grande. Top left is an ibanez tone lok I think.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by Darkflame
^not grey enough to be a tone lock
to me it's some sort of D.I. or an old ibanez pedal

Sure it is... Its just really out of focus. I don't think anyone will be able to say with any accuracy... I can barely tell that its a rectangle.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
i'mna say:
(top left to right to bottom left to right)
Some kinda power brick, Ibanez Tube Screamer (TS9), Fender PT-100 tuner,
BOSS noise gate, BOSS metal zone, EHX micro POG (definitely)
Quote by theGlitch
i'mna say:
(top left to right to bottom left to right)
Some kinda power brick, Ibanez Tube Screamer (TS9), Fender PT-100 tuner,
BOSS noise gate, BOSS metal zone, EHX micro POG (definitely)

The top left one has a 1/4 in plug going into the left side pretty clearly... Not a power brick. That 'boss metal zone' is reflective... Its an ISP. Which would negate your other guess of boss noise suppressor.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Last edited by tubetime86 at Nov 24, 2009,
it's no boss DD i've seen, they don't have white tips (like the ns-2)...

EDIT:
perhaps it's the super chorus then...
Last edited by theGlitch at Nov 24, 2009,
Looks like an EMMA Electronics pedal bottom right, I think the StinkBug, but it could be the DiscomBOBulator, or something else. Go to their site.

The super chorus is a MUCH heavier blue in person, I owned one for a while. The one on the board is definitely white. The knobs may have been switched, come to think of it. The only pedal that's stock like that is the NS, and since there's already a decimator that's hard to imagine. It could also be a line selector with the knobs switched to white, that would allow switching between the heads in the rack.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Youre' not going to get an exact answer. Some of those look very similar to others.

For sure there's an ISP Decimator and a tubescreamer though. Top left looks like an MXR carbon copy, which would make sense with the Boss delay in the bottom left because youd get both analog and digital sounds. But it could also be an MXR eq. The bottom right is anybodys guess.

Could be a pog, or a boutique overdrive.. the possibilities are endless.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

haha that UG'er is me. its in my photobucket.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
Since that thing next to the pedalboard says "white chapel" I'm guessing that's someone from white chapels gear. So I looked it up.

The bottom left IS an ns-2, in other pictures of their pedals they have multiple noise suppressors, and the bottom right IS a micro pog.

Don't know about the top left.
Bottom middle.....do I spy Digitech Grunge?
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray