Page 1 of 2
I'm not going to go into excruciating detail but I've been feeling unwell lately and have as a result been presented with a tube of over the counter medication. It's about 10 cm high with 1/3 containing 5 ml of fluid that will apparently make me feel better and the other 2/3 being a tube. The tube is fairly thin in diameter and the whole thing is made out of white plastic.

I am expected to insert this into an orifice. That's right, an orifice.

Basically I've never done anything like this before and I'm pussying out. Any tips?
get a little drunk first, put on some barry white, and let the bottle do the rest.
Quote by herby190
At post number 11, all that has been established in this thread is UG's feelings on kittens.
Quote by SaintsofNowhere
Get your girlfriend to stick it in for you. Maybe you will like it, and it will become part of your sex life.
Which aspect? The meds or the anal penetration ?
I want details....
Sunn O))):
Quote by Doppelgänger
You could always just sleep beside your refrigerator.

Guitar:
- Ibanez S670FM w/ JB
- Fender 'Lite Ash' Stratocaster
- Fender '72 Deluxe Telecaster
- Arbiter LP Jr. Doublecut
Amp:
- Laney VC15

'72 Tele Appreciation Group
RIP DIO
Cocaine, Lidocaine, procaine, and some other drugs for numbing should help
I don't read, I look at words and absorb their meanings.
If the pit was a group of people hangin out we would be possibly the most awsome group of people to be known to mankind.........I think it would be on the news
it's not bad, I'll have you know
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
You know what? Fuck it. I was just typing some bullshit about how I was going to put it off some more. brb
Quote by psyks
You know what? Fuck it. I was just typing some bullshit about how I was going to put it off some more. brb

plz report back with a status update on what happened and include these details on scales of 1 - 10:

pain?

and

mess?
Uhh, that was unpleasant on 5 different levels.

Pain - 3/10 almost enjoyable
mess - 6/10 don't think it all went... up there...
An Awesome-o? Those things are incredibly expensive. I'm using my trusty organic human arm limbs with opposable thumbed hand accessories.
Quote by myevilside
Don't be such a pussy. If a gay boy like me can do it, so can you.

Gay boys are into that shit, though.
what do you mean it didn't get all up there?
I don't understand!
Surely it just went up in a one big plastic container?
O.O
I had to insert the tube then squeeze the container. I was a bit squeamish about pushing the tube up there. You take the tube out after.
That sounds like the worst thing ever, I am so sorry that you had to do that.

- not meaning to be offensive to homosexual which i'm sure don't think this is similar in any way -
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Actually, I'm not.
Yeah, that was me boy.

Also, nothing's happened yet. I'm starting to think this is some kind of hilarious practical joke on the chemist's part.
Quote by psyks
Yeah, that was me boy.

Also, nothing's happened yet. I'm starting to think this is some kind of hilarious practical joke on the chemist's part.

Google the name of thy tube which one inserts to thyself.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
Lmao. It would probably help to get smashed and have someone who's very close to you do it. I'd be worried DIY'ing it personally.... Could tear something...
What you cannot escape, you must fight; what you cannot fight, you must endure.
Quote by psyks
Would a picture be too much information?

Of the tube that is

I dunno, but I'd prefer if you just linked us to an image of one that hasn't previously been up an orifice.
Quote by naedauuf
I'm in need of a guy
You could always buy some Poppers. It started out as a legal recreational drug for gays. Just look into it. I don't feel like explaining.
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by IMABBALLPLAYER
You could always buy some Poppers. It started out as a legal recreational drug for gays. Just look into it. I don't feel like explaining.
Yeah why not. I mean I've already applied the medication but poppers ought to be a fun bonus anyway
Quote by MightyAl
Cocaine before and after.

Don't forget the nicotine, Valium, marijuana, exstacy, and alcohol.
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful.
It says on the box it should take 5-20 minutes. The woman at the pharmacy said 30 minutes.

It's been about an hour now with absolutely no change. Phuck you medicine
Quote by psyks
It says on the box it should take 5-20 minutes. The woman at the pharmacy said 30 minutes.

It's been about an hour now with absolutely no change. Phuck you medicine

So you inserted a tube up your ass for nothing, then?
I think it's time for a change.

Sig v5.0 (approximate)
Page 1 of 2