I have a marshal DSL 2000 tube amp. Can i D.I. into a mixer from my amp head and not run it through a cab? what about using a solid state with a line out and still not use a cab?
valve amp must always have a speaker attached or it will die...some do have a pre amp out tho which can drive a p.a