hi, i am looking for a les paul junior body, i have done a serch and i cant find anyone who sells them. does any one know where i can get one from?
It may not be specifically a LP jr body. But warmoth has flat top LPs just order it with the same options as a jr body will have. I have seen plans for jr bodies, and theres a thread floating around on UG with templates for different bodies. Jrs just arent that popular vs a regular LP or a strat, for most places to make a bunch of em up.
Last edited by Tackleberry at Nov 25, 2009,
i'll second warmoth. i own one and they're flawless. best ****ing guitars for the money. and especially great if you have a cool pickup layout in mind. plus you can have them made in 24.75" scale OR 25.5" scale. a 25.5" SG is one of my dream guitars.

BUT they can be expensive. if you're building a dream guitar it's perfect. if not you might want to just find a cheap epiphone LP junior or something.
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
yeah i had looked at the warmoth lp bodies, dam they look good. but maybe abit out of my price range, im in the uk as well so i would also have to pay shipping. any one else got any info?

thanks
Since they're generally set neck guitars, you're gonna have to really know what you're doing when you assemble it. I'd recommend just buying a Gibson jr, they're not that expensive especially second hand.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
yeah i had thought that, but i have this great custom made les paul neck lying around and it would be a shame not to use it.
Perhaps make one? Slab-O-Mahogany, shouldn't be that hard. If you find someone local I'm sure they'd make the body and assemble the guitar for you.
Quote by necrosis1193
As usual Natrone's mouth spouts general win.

Quote by Silverstein14
man, Natrone you're some kind of ninja I swear

Quote by gregs1020
plexi

i realize the longshot that is. little giant to humongous one.

Rest In Peace Stevie Ray
yeah i had thought about making it myself, but emailed a couple of guitar builders today and one of them said they could build me a body for £180, a bit steep but it would be a one off...