this is ultra solid aside from the recording quality (which doesnt really matter anyways) Nice job man, I wish I had the patience and the vox to do this kind of metal
that's pretty damn good man, really awesome song. keep it up.
Quote by B4Dkarma
When you look at a guy and immediately go, "wow, what a douchebag"

that is what girls find attractive.
Sounds really good, the playing is really tight and the riffing is interesting and consistent while still maintaining the progressive craziness. I also really liked the vocals, especially the growls, they were very well done and mixed as well. Overall I think it was a very great track although I don't really like the artist name. XD
This is really aggressive, tight, and I think your mix is pretty good too. The result is some crushing death metal. The riffing is great as well, I really don't have any complaints about this piece.

Well... maybe one. When you're making drums tracks try to steer away from panning your cymbals so extremely. When you record cymbals in a room there will always be some bleed between your overheads, the cymbals'll never end up all on one side like that. That's the main thing that's making the drums sound unnatural and fake, IMO.

Still, I loved this song, it's solid, and I reckon you've done a damn good job in all honesty.

Any feedback on mine, At the Mercy of the Cruel Sun in return would be very much appreciated
My Bands

Latest Original Recording
Quote by Daemos
This is really aggressive, tight, and I think your mix is pretty good too. The result is some crushing death metal. The riffing is great as well, I really don't have any complaints about this piece.

Well... maybe one. When you're making drums tracks try to steer away from panning your cymbals so extremely. When you record cymbals in a room there will always be some bleed between your overheads, the cymbals'll never end up all on one side like that. That's the main thing that's making the drums sound unnatural and fake, IMO.

Still, I loved this song, it's solid, and I reckon you've done a damn good job in all honesty.

Any feedback on mine, At the Mercy of the Cruel Sun in return would be very much appreciated

I'll keep that in mind about the drums, I had actually never thought about that before.

And if I remember correctly I've already posted in your thread