http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/msg/1480808674.html

Maybe the dude doesnt know what hes talking about, but from what i can tell hes not a scammer, but rather someone who found an old Mark in their attic or something without a speaker and is selling it for this cheap. They could have mistakenly named it Mark IV, but it looks like an I, right...?

If I had the cash i'd love to check it out. Only $80!!!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

Last edited by injected at Nov 24, 2009,
Dude, you need to email that guy. Just feel it out from the emails. If it seems legit borrow money from someone and offer to pay them $100 back within 2 weeks for their trouble. Then you can sell that thing for $300-$400 on here EASILY and clear a couple hundred...
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta
Unless its electronic drums.

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
I just called him.

He has someone coming to look at it right now, and they'll probably snag it. he said like 5 other people called too. I asked him how he acquired it and he said its been lying around the garage.

Looks like someones about to score...

Damn,.. if only i had my own car and money the second i need it.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Congrats dude. I kinda want a BJ too 'cause I like them so much. I'll check your clipz later.

Someone is having a GOOD day.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Link has been deleted.

No it hasn't...
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
I meant the craiglist posting has been deleted by the author, not the link in the OP itself.

I know... Its still working for me...
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
Out of curiosity, open a new browser and try again.

Still there.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
^maybe it is still in your cashe?

FFFFFFfuUUUUUUUU

I can't see it. All i get is:

This posting has been deleted by its author.
(The title on the listings page will be removed in just a few minutes.)

can someone else try please?
Quote by Rutch
You are the chosen one, apparently...

Dammit, everytime I'm the chosen one its for something completely worthless like this.

Edit:
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH
^maybe it is still in your cashe?

Yup, cleared all that junk and now its deleted... Weird.
Quote by Cathbard
Quote by Raijouta

BURN THE WITCH!!!!!
Last edited by tubetime86 at Nov 24, 2009,
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/msg/1481138771.html

WELL I'LL BE DAMNED....

Looks like he decided not to sell it but instead relist it like that.. its the same phone number as the original ad, so i know its the guy who originally posted it.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

PMs don't work on Blackberry's either - nor anything else in profiles.

Quote by injected
http://sandiego.craigslist.org/csd/msg/1481138771.html

WELL I'LL BE DAMNED....

Looks like he decided not to sell it but instead relist it like that.. its the same phone number as the original ad, so i know its the guy who originally posted it.

My guess is that a bidding war ensued and he realized the amp was worth a lot more so he's relisting it.
dude got smart.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Quote by forsaknazrael
Hah, I wouldve rather picked a boogie than the deal I got on CL yesterday. Brand spanking new Avatar 212 cab, unloaded, for 80 bucks.

Btw, I got your last PM, but I've been on my iPhone all day. pM system doesn't work with the iPhone for some reason.

Oh, so were you able to read it or reply or..?

If you weren't able to, well here-- I'd pretty much be willing to take the Trolley over to wherever you are to get the tubes. I dont need to test them out, you're a pretty reputable person. I just need mah tubes D: You wanted $20 for them, is what you said before. so.. are you ok with it? maybe i could come tonight if i leave asap?
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Yeah, I can read them, but not reply. I can leave comments on profiles, though....

Unfortunately, I'm working right now as well, I'm here at Stadium Golf Center behind Fry's. Don't have the tubes on me, though. Might be a little busy this week unfortunately... I wanna try and work on my new cab tomorrow after class, then I gotta pick family from the airport...then, ya know, thanksgiving. we'll figure out somethig though. 70 bucks for Sovteks is a ripoff! What store told you that?
Last edited by forsaknazrael at Nov 24, 2009,
blarghh, maybe ill just order the damn svetlanas off musiciansfriend. $25 for a pair aint bad. Ill deal with my spider at practice for now i guess d'oh! Whats the difference between soft/medium/hard? Never seen that on tubes before...

Freedom guitar wanted to sell me sovteks for $70. Couldnt believe it.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Those guys have a nice selection, sometimes, but they always charge too much. I wanted to buy a little crappy 10" Marshall cab from one of those MG things, just for gits and shiggles, but the dude wanted like 120 or 150 for it. Total rip.
25 bucks? Do it. Or even better, check if sweetwater has it. They offer free shipping on any and every order.
Last edited by forsaknazrael at Nov 24, 2009,
Yeah the musiciaisnfriend ones are $25, but it turns out they come in "duets" instead of matched pairs, because they are often off in mA by alot.. Boo. JJ's from eurotubes are $34+ shipping. Im gonna check out Sweetwater right now.
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Well from the reviews, it seems they buy a bunch, then match them up so theyre closer. what a horrible way of buying tubes...
Quote by 311ZOSOVHJH

Argh, thar be a Mark I matey.

If ye amp be not a Mark I then it be likely a Son of Boogie, the first reissue of ye Mark I.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...