i think you (the pit) should take it as as a compliment that I come to you for legitimate advise.

So I'm at school. 3 and a half ****ing hours early. because my partner and I were supposed to work on a project for a class (humanities 110). We arranged the time, where we were going to meet, and all of those particular details. Its almost an hour later, no sign of my partner, and to boot, his phone is off.

So what do I do? One option would be, I could do my half of the project today by myself, and in class when he asks when we can meet again, I can just say he's on his own. Our assignment is, we are both supposed to talk for 5 minutes about Myceanean culture, so really, working together isn't necessary.

Or, I could be nice, and come to school. 3 and a half hours early, again, on another day, when he feels more like actually doing some work.

So what is your advise?
choice one, dont cater to lazy assholes they will use you everytime after if you do it once.(unless theres a legit reason like he got in a car accident)
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Both. Get a little done today so you have less tomorrow. That way you get more time to sit on your ass-always a priority for us manly men.
Not necessarily stoned, but beautiful.
do the work yourself, and ram a watch down his throat when u see him next
Do your half of it, get it out of the way, then tell him he's ****ed.
I like that option personally

There's blood in the water
Sinking, always sinking

Do your part, and then put a huge picture of a penis where his part is supposed to be and turn it it.
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by cerpintaxt45
i think you (the pit) should take it as as a compliment that I come to you for legitimate advise.

So I'm at school. 3 and a half ****ing hours early. because my partner and I were supposed to work on a project for a class (humanities 110). We arranged the time, where we were going to meet, and all of those particular details. Its almost an hour later, no sign of my partner, and to boot, his phone is off.

So what do I do? One option would be, I could do my half of the project today by myself, and in class when he asks when we can meet again, I can just say he's on his own. Our assignment is, we are both supposed to talk for 5 minutes about Myceanean culture, so really, working together isn't necessary.

Or, I could be nice, and come to school. 3 and a half hours early, again, on another day, when he feels more like actually doing some work.

So what is your advise?

Personally, I would do the whole project myself. If he hasn't bothered to make the effort to do anything I don't see why he should take any credit at all. Saying that, there may be a legitimate reason he wasn't there - perhaps something happened and it was an emergency that he completely forgot about it, in which case he should apologise.

I have a short temper, I'm sure a lot of you know by now. It doesn't take much to set me off and I just don't have time for those type of people. Other people are different but that's what I would do in those circumstances.

To be honest, taking for 10 minutes (doing it yourself) is hardly anything. I mean I've had presentations that have last 3 hours long before. You shouldn't be complaining. Just get the job done and tell your superior what happened and take the credit.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

Last edited by Harmonius at Nov 24, 2009,
Quote by vultures?OMG
1. Do your part.
2. Set up a new meeting
3. Don't show up for it

Justice well served.

I wouldn't do that either because it makes you look like a bad person. You may be upset that your partner never turned up but you don't need to make relations even worse - just get on with life and don't bear grudges or start wars because it's pointless.
¤´¨留話 請留話 請在我說完後
¸.•´¸.•´¨¸.•¤¨哭泣我不在這裡 我不在那裡請在嗶一聲之後留
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´(´¸.•¤´`¤下自己的秘密請在嗶一聲之後對話筒沾自喜請在嗶一聲之後對空氣唉聲嘆氣

我不在這裡 我人在哪裡 我想到哪裡¤

請在嗶一聲之後留下有聲的話題¤

請在嗶一聲之後分擔感情的問題¤

¤¤¤

wow... 3 1/2 hours early!! If I went to school 3 1/2 hours earlier than I already do, I would get there at 4 AM!

████████████
████████████

RBY CYOA
well, i guess i have the consensus, reading up on the Minoans now. thanks for the advice
Quote by cerpintaxt45

You aren't gods gift to us. Even if you think so.

Option one. He had his chance, he's probably sleeping.

|_|0|_|
|_|_|0|
|0|0|0|
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
Quote by osXtiger
You aren't gods gift to us. Even if you think so.

uh, i didn't mean it in a negative way. i was refuting the growing sentiment that, the pit is full of idiots with nothing intelligent to say.
when he gets there tell him that if he doesn't give a rats ass then he's on his own, see his reaction then go from there But seriously it's only 5 minutes, i don't think that really takes 2 people
Gotta keep my eyes from the circling skies...
tounge tied and twisted just an earth bound misfit...

>CRYPTIC METAPHOR<

Quote by ilikepirates
ilikeyou.

not hated
Tell him to come early some other time and don't show up. Then do it by yourself.
Quote by the_white_bunny
your just a simpleton that cant understand strategy apparently.

Quote by the_white_bunny
all hail king of the penis sucking(i said balls. you said dick for some reason?) Isabiggles