Invest heavily in a metronome
Quote by Stiffy Maximus
i smoke some weed and get naked. thats the way to write a good song.
Your timing is way, way, way off from the actual solo, also you missed some notes. Listen to the song to get it down.

All-in-all you seem like a pretty decent guitarist, but your vibrato technique seems awful. It looks like you are trying to vibrato like you would on a fretless instrument like a violin, cello, etc. Don't vibrato up and down the neck, do it side to side, like a slight bend.
Quote by jimmy hendrix 2
Don't argue with my new deity.
Look over the tab again, you missed a few notes and practice playing it in time.

Check out: www.guitarbackingtrack.com for a backing track to play along with no lead guitar.
Imagination is more important than knowledge...
It is a miracle that curiosity survives formal education.
- Albert Einstein -
Timing is 1 mile and 6 inches off. Play with the song or a backing track.
[img]http://pix.motivatedphotos.com/2008/10/24/633604588429325324-annoyance.jpg[/img]

Billy Mays is definitely gonna give me nightmares now.

Quote by xxGUITARZER0xx
honestly no

but i just did the pallet town theme song cause someone wanted that

Quote by speakers
all of the above
When you practice this with a metronome, play at a speed much slower than the CD. Focus on capturing the timing and feel of the original, then gradually speed up. If you put a little more work into it you can get it to sound much better.
Quote by wyldething
Your timing is way, way, way off from the actual solo, also you missed some notes. Listen to the song to get it down.

All-in-all you seem like a pretty decent guitarist, but your vibrato technique seems awful. It looks like you are trying to vibrato like you would on a fretless instrument like a violin, cello, etc. Don't vibrato up and down the neck, do it side to side, like a slight bend.

i will try that, and yes i do need some work on my timing never played with a drummer or anything

but everything seems to be going pretty well as ive only been playing for 2 years

thanks
better shred than dead
Quote by shredda2084
i will try that, and yes i do need some work on my timing never played with a drummer or anything

but everything seems to be going pretty well as ive only been playing for 2 years

thanks

I'm sorry but don't use those as excuses if you've ever heard the song then you should be able to have a better idea of the timing. You could at least play along with the actual song without backing tracks. Now on the flipside, your fingers seem to move ok and your vibratos are ok but need to be stronger. Drummers are not needed to get timing down. Buy a metronome sorry if I sounded harsh
"Don't piss in my ear and tell me it's raining" - Wrex
Quote by PrideDemon
I'm sorry but don't use those as excuses if you've ever heard the song then you should be able to have a better idea of the timing. You could at least play along with the actual song without backing tracks. Now on the flipside, your fingers seem to move ok and your vibratos are ok but need to be stronger. Drummers are not needed to get timing down. Buy a metronome sorry if I sounded harsh

yeah, but criticism is good, so thanks

better shred than dead