You know everyone had a drama moments when you are a teenager.

For me it has to be the last moments before you brake you with some you really care about, or when i fail a math test which i were really sure about passing ( i care about math )

So what were is your worst moments when you were a teenager?
"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough!"

AC/DC Rule and You know it!
My worst day was when my schlong just dropped off for no reason.
May the Force be with You.
Carmel is hawt
Well...My english teacher being a stupidly hard grader. Other than that, nothing.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
When I had to clean my room but I wanted to play Counter-Strike
I just need about $3.50
(<X.X)O=('.'Q)

I'm the motherflippin'
the time I was gassed along with many, many other jews. Tough times indeed.
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Quote by bleeditout

For me it has to be the last moments before you brake you with some you really care about, or when i fail a math test which i were really sure about passing ( i care about math )

Quote by bleeditout

For me it has to be the last moments before you brake you with some you really care about,

Quote by bleeditout

you brake you

We aren't cars, TS. Are you?

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Worst month:
My mum had cancer
I thought I had cancer
I didn't get into uni despite good grades, and now enduring a waste of a year
Depressed and started drinking heavily and taking drugs
Girlfriend left the area, and then left me for another guy

That was last month. On the upswing, this month, I am moving out of home, I was given the all-clear for the cancer suspicions, my mum's is treated, I've got offers from unis, I stopped drinking so much, and I've also gone much lighter on my 'recreations' and I have a new job where I have friends, but not many people except very good friends know me, so I have a fresh start, with a lot of my aged people about - I look forward to meeting new people.
The anxiety I felt before my driver's test. Passed, though. Happy Day!
If 4 more people tell me to go back to writing The Vanishing Point, I will.

UG's Commie Pinko Bedwetter
Quote by Mazzakazza
Worst month:
My mum had cancer
I thought I had cancer
I didn't get into uni despite good grades, and now enduring a waste of a year
Depressed and started drinking heavily and taking drugs
Girlfriend left the area, and then left me for another guy

That was last month. On the upswing, this month, I am moving out of home, I was given the all-clear for the cancer suspicions, my mum's is treated, I've got offers from unis, I stopped drinking so much, and I've also gone much lighter on my 'recreations' and I have a new job where I have friends, but not many people except very good friends know me, so I have a fresh start, with a lot of my aged people about - I look forward to meeting new people.

That was both depressing and uplifting.
Spelling error i did there but yeah this month has to be my hardest one, Grandma has cancer and u know.. dying? And i may have to brake up with my Gf cuz of personal reasons and just having a RLY bad Fkn week!

And to that counterstrike fellow... Grow up xD
"The difference between a man who has six children and a man who has six guitars? The man with six children KNOWS he has enough!"

The worst day was when I realized I wasn't a teenager anymore.

Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Quote by soXlittleXtimeX

+1

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Originally Posted by soXlittleXtimeX

dang

Alright i did ALOT of spelling fails but u CATCH my drift ait? xD

My dad getting laid off. In February. But the worst week would have to be this one, because he still hasn't found anything. Next week, it will be that week, and so on as the anxiety builds and builds and builds...
I know there are people with much bigger problems, but I'm still really stressed.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
Well all hopes to your dad dude Hopes he finds a job!

When my dad was diagonosed with luchemia. Fortunatly, that was years ago and he's still here . Other than that, the pants-crapingly nervious period between finals and when you get your report card. Im always incredibly paranoid about my grades, even though I know that I did great(or at least good).
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
Quote by bleeditout
Spelling error i did there but yeah this month has to be my hardest one, Grandma has cancer and u know.. dying? And i may have to brake up with my Gf cuz of personal reasons and just having a RLY bad Fkn week!

rage
Some parts of when i was 17 were horrible, other parts were great, and also when i was 18, there was a time when the shit just hit the fan in general, which sucked a bit.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
Week in a psych ward last year, watching the ball drop from a hospital window, and the spiraling depression that persisted for 6 months after (prozac-lexipro-and-abilify-at-once kind of depression, not your run of the mill emo depression)
Current Gear:
Michael Kelly Club Custom 5 Acoustic Bass
Dean Performer Series PE-QM-TGE
Varrios Basic 5 Bass
Acoustic B450 Combo Amp
I support the 2nd Amendment. I don't support people who abuse it.
I was really happy from the end of summer until about now, my life aint bad, this month has just been wank, i'm just getting stressed and more importantly, i get depressed when im not with friends/bored. I'm even considering counselling now!
But the only real bad thing that happened to me this month (well actually oct 31st) was my Grandma dying.
When my mother starts mocking me in front of others, because I don't have high enough grades at school, which makes me even more unmotivated to do anything, that involves school.
The day I took a dump and puked at the same time in the school bathroom.
Originally posted by arrrgg
When my grandpa comes over to visit, after his shower, he walks around naked to dry off
Quote by i_killed_bill
December 21, 2012

Fucking sucked

And on December 22, 2012 it was great.

To not troll this thread, my worst day was probably. . . I can't remember, I tend to try and forget really bad days.
Skip the username, call me Billy
the day after tomorrow and before today but after yesterday but ....... wait,im confuse
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.